Comedic Web Series About Infertility
Posted by

Hello Lovely Writers,

I have been writing about my heartache with infertility, trying to tackle the subject with humor and have now decided to try turning my writing into a comedic webseries called How To Buy A Baby. I would love my favorite She Writers to check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLqSlmok9KA

We have been getting amazing support from the mom community, from people who have unfortunately been in the infertility trenches or knows someone who has and I would of course love feedback from the amazing She Writes community, who I look up to so much!

Thanks!

Wendy

(writer, creator, consulting infertile)

Replies
  • Thank you so much for your insight and support Iris! It means so much to me to hear from someone who has been through this and is now helping women through it. Thank you for all that you do. I can't wait to order your book and check out your site. Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my trailer. I have been writing a lot about infertility at my blog sadinthecity.com if it can be of any assistance to other women going through it.

Thank you again for your compassion.

Wendy

• Hi Wendy:

Thank you for sharing this. As someone who went through infertility, has counseled people with infertility, and written about it for 15 years, I loved this.  It was right on the money in so many ways in terms of the misconceptions people have. The truth is as devastating as infertility is, I sure needed humor to get through it. That is true for many of the people I know who have been in the trenches. I think this could help a lot of people. I put it on my twitter site IrisWaichler@IrisWaichler and on my infertility based Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/Infertilityrollercoaster-112225377536/ I look forward to your future work. I had written a book on infertility called Riding the Infertility Roller Coaster: A Guide to educate and Inspire. If I can help you in any way please let me know. Wishing you continued success.