Kamy Wicoff's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Laresa! I would also say that finding other writers you like and supporting their…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Oct 2, 2014 to Marketing online

5 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Cynthia M. Dagnal-Myron

"So exciting, Patricia!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 29, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Announcing Watchdogs, by Patricia Watts

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"We are so excited to have you with She Writes Press, Betsy!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 19, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Fire & Water, by Betsy Graziani Fasbinder

5 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Patricia A. Watts

"Oh my gosh Cheryl.  I am so sorry.  Thank you for being so brave to share it."

Kamy Wicoff replied Oct 2, 2012 to In Six Words: "The Worst Thing That's Ever Happened to Me"

36 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Bowling

"So thrilled about this!  Lone, welcome to She Writes -- we are lucky to have you."

Kamy Wicoff replied Sep 12, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Announcing Seeing Red, by Lone Mørch

1 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"I am editing the first two chapters I wrote using feedback from my writing group.  I…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 7, 2011 to SHEWRIMO: SHE WRITES NOVEMBER WRITING CHALLENGE, NOVEMBER 7th

9 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Deborah Armstrong

"I am going for 1500 words before I have to pick my boys up from school, wish me luck…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 2nd

13 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Lanora Mueller

"Sounds good!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"My goal today is to do 1500 words, but I only have till 2:45 when I have to pick my…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"Good for you!"

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

RSS

Latest Activity

Jane Hanser commented on the blog post 'What Indie Authors Can Do about the Book Industry’s Discrimination Problem'
"Very interesting, Brooke.Thanks for explaining the SPW process, which is very thorough and takes all these factors  into consideration. You know first hand how much time and effort it takes to get a book ready for publication - ready for…"
1 hour ago
Brooke Warner commented on the blog post 'What Indie Authors Can Do about the Book Industry’s Discrimination Problem'
"What you cut and pasted here is pretty on par with what I think of as normal industry rates. SWP charges $60/hour for copyediting. Obviously this is a tricky space because it can get a little subjective, and some editors are helping authors and…"
3 hours ago
Jane Hanser commented on the blog post 'What Indie Authors Can Do about the Book Industry’s Discrimination Problem'
"Here's a question for you, Brooke. On average, how much time, how many hours, does SPW spend editing - Developmental editing and Copy editing - the books that it publishes?"
3 hours ago
"Thanks for your response, Brooke, and for clarifying. it's very difficult to self-judge ones own work/grammar. Even the best of writers cannot. And that assumes that all indie writers know all the rules of grammar and punctuation, which is a…"
3 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service