Kamy Wicoff's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Laresa! I would also say that finding other writers you like and supporting their…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Oct 2 to Marketing online

4 Nov 13
Reply by Marianne Goldsmith

"So exciting, Patricia!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 29, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Announcing Watchdogs, by Patricia Watts

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"We are so excited to have you with She Writes Press, Betsy!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 19, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Fire & Water, by Betsy Graziani Fasbinder

5 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Patricia A. Watts

"Oh my gosh Cheryl.  I am so sorry.  Thank you for being so brave to share it."

Kamy Wicoff replied Oct 2, 2012 to In Six Words: "The Worst Thing That's Ever Happened to Me"

36 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Bowling

"So thrilled about this!  Lone, welcome to She Writes -- we are lucky to have you."

Kamy Wicoff replied Sep 12, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Announcing Seeing Red, by Lone Mørch

1 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"I am editing the first two chapters I wrote using feedback from my writing group.  I…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 7, 2011 to SHEWRIMO: SHE WRITES NOVEMBER WRITING CHALLENGE, NOVEMBER 7th

9 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Deborah Armstrong

"I am going for 1500 words before I have to pick my boys up from school, wish me luck…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 2nd

13 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Lanora Mueller

"Sounds good!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"My goal today is to do 1500 words, but I only have till 2:45 when I have to pick my…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"Good for you!"

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

RSS

Latest Activity

Chrys Fey replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
1 hour ago
Nathalie Martin posted a blog post

Religious Christmas cards & the British Public

Following a commotion by the Daily Mail a few years back, regarding the growing absence of religious imagery on Christmas cards…See More
1 hour ago
Liz Shaw replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"Word of the week - repast http://bit.ly/1AZixAu #writingprompt"
3 hours ago
Maureen E. Doallas replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"Posted new edition of All Art Friday. In the spotlights: ArtLifting, Artists U, Elise Wehle paper-cuts, Marilyn Henrion's portrait series, Van Gogh's letters, the trailer for a documentary about Buddhist art. The roundup highlights…"
3 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service