Kamy Wicoff's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I grew up in San Antonio by the way!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Jul 22 to Writer Club or Organization in Bastrop Tx.

2 Jul 22
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"Hi Carlos! I think there are probably some great groups in Austin -- can you get the…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Jul 22 to Writer Club or Organization in Bastrop Tx.

2 Jul 22
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"Any other readers in your life that you trust? "

Kamy Wicoff replied Apr 27 to Dealing with a memoir

15 Jun 28
Reply by Katherine Flannery Dering

"Hi Laresa! I would also say that finding other writers you like and supporting their…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Oct 2, 2014 to Marketing online

5 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Cynthia M. Dagnal-Myron

"So exciting, Patricia!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 29, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Announcing Watchdogs, by Patricia Watts

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"We are so excited to have you with She Writes Press, Betsy!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 19, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Fire & Water, by Betsy Graziani Fasbinder

5 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Patricia A. Watts

"Oh my gosh Cheryl.  I am so sorry.  Thank you for being so brave to share it."

Kamy Wicoff replied Oct 2, 2012 to In Six Words: "The Worst Thing That's Ever Happened to Me"

36 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Bowling

"So thrilled about this!  Lone, welcome to She Writes -- we are lucky to have you."

Kamy Wicoff replied Sep 12, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Announcing Seeing Red, by Lone Mørch

1 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"I am editing the first two chapters I wrote using feedback from my writing group.  I…"

9 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Deborah Armstrong

"I am going for 1500 words before I have to pick my boys up from school, wish me luck…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 2nd

13 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Lanora Mueller

Latest Activity

Gita Arian Baack, Ph.D. liked Judith Newton's blog post [SWP: Behind the Book] Three Things I Would Have Done Differently In Hiring A Publicist.
3 hours ago
Lady Hope7 posted a blog post

You the Right!

I ask that, everyone exercise your Right to Vote!!! There are many who aren't able.....We have less than two weeks to make some important decisions.
3 hours ago
Beeba Thomas posted a blog post

Effective Mosquito Control for Patios

Mosquitoes not only have an annoying humming noise, but they can leave unsightly welts on skin, and can also be a health hazard. They can transmit diseases to humans, and are often controlled by pesticides in many cities around the world. For people…See More
4 hours ago
Sonja Benskin Mesher posted a blog post

.cathedral 2 .

there it is in the background as always, yet no one comes.tea.See More
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Kamy Wicoff.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service