Kamy Wicoff's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"So exciting, Patricia!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 29, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Announcing Watchdogs, by Patricia Watts

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"We are so excited to have you with She Writes Press, Betsy!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 19, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Fire & Water, by Betsy Graziani Fasbinder

5 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Patricia A. Watts

"Oh my gosh Cheryl.  I am so sorry.  Thank you for being so brave to share it."

Kamy Wicoff replied Oct 2, 2012 to In Six Words: "The Worst Thing That's Ever Happened to Me"

36 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Bowling

"So thrilled about this!  Lone, welcome to She Writes -- we are lucky to have you."

Kamy Wicoff replied Sep 12, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Announcing Seeing Red, by Lone Mørch

1 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"I am editing the first two chapters I wrote using feedback from my writing group.  I…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 7, 2011 to SHEWRIMO: SHE WRITES NOVEMBER WRITING CHALLENGE, NOVEMBER 7th

9 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Deborah Armstrong

"I am going for 1500 words before I have to pick my boys up from school, wish me luck…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 2nd

13 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Lanora Mueller

"Sounds good!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"My goal today is to do 1500 words, but I only have till 2:45 when I have to pick my…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"Good for you!"

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"I have got to get on the case with the slowcooker, that would help free me up for su…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 1, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

RSS

Latest Activity

Rebecca Wallace posted a blog post

Motorcycle Accidents: Road Sources of Danger

Be serve attention for motorcycle road obstacles to make you more alert to danger and take measures to prevent the occurrence of motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle road hazards are a frequent reason of motorcycle accidents. Objects that have a bit…See More
1 hour ago
Sonja Benskin Mesher posted blog posts
3 hours ago
R Merle posted a status
"I had my third baby this winter, and am just getting back into the rythm of writing again."
4 hours ago
A blog post by Brooke Warner was featured
4 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service