Kamy Wicoff's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Laresa! I would also say that finding other writers you like and supporting their…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Oct 2 to Marketing online

3 Oct 2
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"So exciting, Patricia!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 29, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Announcing Watchdogs, by Patricia Watts

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"We are so excited to have you with She Writes Press, Betsy!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 19, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Fire & Water, by Betsy Graziani Fasbinder

5 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Patricia A. Watts

"Oh my gosh Cheryl.  I am so sorry.  Thank you for being so brave to share it."

Kamy Wicoff replied Oct 2, 2012 to In Six Words: "The Worst Thing That's Ever Happened to Me"

36 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Bowling

"So thrilled about this!  Lone, welcome to She Writes -- we are lucky to have you."

Kamy Wicoff replied Sep 12, 2012 to She Writes Press News: Announcing Seeing Red, by Lone Mørch

1 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Kamy Wicoff

"I am editing the first two chapters I wrote using feedback from my writing group.  I…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 7, 2011 to SHEWRIMO: SHE WRITES NOVEMBER WRITING CHALLENGE, NOVEMBER 7th

9 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Deborah Armstrong

"I am going for 1500 words before I have to pick my boys up from school, wish me luck…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 2nd

13 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Lanora Mueller

"Sounds good!"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"My goal today is to do 1500 words, but I only have till 2:45 when I have to pick my…"

Kamy Wicoff replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"Good for you!"

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

RSS

Latest Activity

Christina Stennett joined a group
Thumbnail

Writers for Young Adults

This group is for those She Writers who write fiction for young adults.See More
1 hour ago
Liz Shaw replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"First line of the week - Kendare Blake http://bitly.com/1w4aqiJ #writingprompt"
1 hour ago
Denise Laider shared a profile on Twitter
1 hour ago
Denise Laider joined a group
Thumbnail

Mother Writer!

Moms who write with spunk and sass.
1 hour ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.