O.G. Tomes's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"What was Yesterday?.......The day of Thankfulness?  What happened to all the caring…"

O.G. Tomes replied Nov 25, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, November 25th

1 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by O.G. Tomes

"You can visit my blog which is connected to Facebook and Smashwords where I publish.…"

O.G. Tomes replied Nov 24, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, November 23rd

6 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by O.G. Tomes

" Hello, I am pretty new to the site, too.  What little I have seen of it, is awesome…"

O.G. Tomes replied Nov 23, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, November 23rd

6 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by O.G. Tomes

"Well, I have avoided the writing urge all day after knocking out 3459 this morning b…"

O.G. Tomes replied Nov 23, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, November 23rd

6 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by O.G. Tomes

" Today ..... I will upload a revision of a series volume that had 'vetter' problems,…"

6 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by O.G. Tomes

"Ok, here I go again.  Just earlier I was trying to compose an apology for not intera…"

O.G. Tomes replied Nov 22, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, November 22nd

2 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Shah Wharton

"Well, I have surpassed my goal for today.... word count was 5279!  Now I think I hav…"

O.G. Tomes replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"Today my goal is simply 4000 words that connect and flow.  I do wonder if other fict…"

O.G. Tomes replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"My goal today was to actually stay away from the book for a day.  Yesterday I cleare…"

O.G. Tomes replied Nov 1, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

RSS

OUR LEADERS

Latest Activity

Deborah Ailman posted blog posts
52 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
Reminder: always write from the heart. #amwriting #womenwriters https://t.co/6xq5A6uyOS
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile IconShe Writes via Facebook
Thumbnail

Tag a friend who needs a reminder to always write from the heart. #amwriting

Timeline Photos

Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
Mayra Calvani posted a blog post

Interview with Liza Treviño, Author of ‘All That Glitters: A Tale of Sex, Drugs and Hollywood Dreams’

Liza Treviño hails from Texas, spending many of her formative years on the I-35 corridor of San Antonio,…See More
3 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Kamy Wicoff.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service