Jessica Vealitzek's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"So happy you all are doing this! I wrote about it this week: http://www.shewrites.co…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Feb 12, 2013 to ONE BILLION RISING

40 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kristy Crabtree

"I was going to write something similar to Janet, but I couldn't have said it better…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Sep 6, 2012 to In Six Words: "My Advice to a Younger Me"

41 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Shanel Ndiaye

"Congrats, Katheryn, and all who finished! "

Jessica Vealitzek replied Dec 1, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"I say good for you, especially, Katheryn! I was reading Crossing to Safety last nigh…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Nov 24, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"Yes, it's interesting learning to devote time to writing. I'm just getting it--for a…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Nov 5, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"Hi Courtney,  Please tell me HOW you got 3,000 words done while (I take it) taking c…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Nov 4, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"My goal for today is to decide on an ending, if not finish it. I've been editing as…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"My goal is to take the notes I've written on scraps of paper over the last two days…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Nov 1, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

RSS

Latest Activity

Ann Hedreen posted a blog post

The un-Book Tour

I’m not new to writing, but I am brand-new to being an author.…See More
9 minutes ago
Rebecca Forster posted a blog post

A Story-Worthy Xmas

My house is decorated. Cookies are baked. Everything seems to be a joy except for…See More
41 minutes ago
Rebecca Forster posted a status
"The German Edition of Hostile Witness is an Amazon Christmas special. Wow. http://www.amazon.de/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000720993"
1 hour ago
Darlene Deluca posted an event

Cover Reveal at Darlene Deluca Facebook Author Page and website

December 21, 2014 all day
This Sunday take a peek at my newest women's fiction novel! It's "Second Wind," Book Two in my Women of Whitfield small-town trilogy. Family, drama and friendship as Dana faces challenges and changes in her life.See More
1 hour ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service