Jessica Vealitzek's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"So happy you all are doing this! I wrote about it this week: http://www.shewrites.co…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Feb 12, 2013 to ONE BILLION RISING

40 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kristy Crabtree

"I was going to write something similar to Janet, but I couldn't have said it better…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Sep 6, 2012 to In Six Words: "My Advice to a Younger Me"

41 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Shanel Ndiaye

"Congrats, Katheryn, and all who finished! "

Jessica Vealitzek replied Dec 1, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"I say good for you, especially, Katheryn! I was reading Crossing to Safety last nigh…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Nov 24, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"Yes, it's interesting learning to devote time to writing. I'm just getting it--for a…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Nov 5, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"Hi Courtney,  Please tell me HOW you got 3,000 words done while (I take it) taking c…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Nov 4, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"My goal for today is to decide on an ending, if not finish it. I've been editing as…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Nov 2, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

"My goal is to take the notes I've written on scraps of paper over the last two days…"

Jessica Vealitzek replied Nov 1, 2011 to SheWriMo: She Writes November Writing Challenge, NOVEMBER 1ST

309 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kandie Dfw

RSS

Latest Activity

Crystal D. Campbell posted a status
""
37 minutes ago
Crystal D. Campbell posted a status
52 minutes ago
Tisha Marie Reichle commented on the blog post '[The Art of Submission] Why We Submit'
"Emily, I enjoy your posts on She Writes every time. I'd like to share with you our submission community that started with some friends getting together sporadically for submission parties. Now we have an established web presence and last…"
1 hour ago
Tisha Marie Reichle liked Emily Lackey's blog post [The Art of Submission] What We Can Control
1 hour ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service