Emma French Connolly's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"great photo - my caption would be, "So whadda you think Bubba, should we knock one m…"

Emma French Connolly replied Oct 31, 2010 to Halloween Caption Contest!

23 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Padmavani Karkera

"Requirement for a good writer? READ."

Emma French Connolly replied Oct 22, 2010 to Six Word Memoir Contest: "Why I Write"

1165 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Teresa Burns Murphy

"Write. Read aloud. Edit. Revise. Repeat."

Emma French Connolly replied Oct 22, 2010 to Six Word Memoir Contest: "Why I Write"

1165 Oct 20, 2011

"LOVE this one!"

1165 Oct 20, 2011

"Okay, here's a few: Writing my dreams. Dreaming my right. Write your own story. Te…"

1165 Oct 20, 2011

"maybe something like Hidden Among the Stacks: The Librarian Who Saved ???[or Rescued…"

Emma French Connolly replied Oct 7, 2010 to She Writes Title Workshop

876 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Foley-Wong

"I like Future Perfect as in what she strives to be"

876 Apr 7, 2013

"on # 1 - sort of the same issue as above - will this cause your book to be in the me…"

876 Apr 7, 2013

"True Christen! With publishers looking at buying books merely on titles, that is so…"

876 Apr 7, 2013

"I wrote an essay once titled The Outing of an Introvert, but it never went anywhere.…"

876 Apr 7, 2013

RSS

Latest Activity

Brooke Warner commented on the blog post 'What Are E-Books Worth?'
"In our case the entity that enjoys our money, David, is Amazon. It's honestly unreasonable what they take from publishers for ebooks. They have a corner on the market, and, it could be argued, they're a monopoly. God help Kobo to come in…"
6 minutes ago
Tracy Slater liked Sara Chambers's blog post The Importance of a Great Author Headshot
16 minutes ago
David Hillstrom commented on the blog post 'What Are E-Books Worth?'
"I accept that it is important to separate the question of cost from cultural value and demand for a good book. However, the separation of these two perspectives is unlikely to be a neat cut. There are several issues which extend into both sides of…"
17 minutes ago
Tracy Slater commented on the blog post 'The Importance of a Great Author Headshot'
"Thanks so much, Sara. for this post. And I absolutely love the idea of a new recurring book PR column. I'll be following for sure. One thing I might add from my own experience as a new write who just got my 1st headshots done by a…"
17 minutes ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service