Carmen Myrtis-Garcia's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for posting this and reminding us of speaking up and making our voices hea…"

Carmen Myrtis-Garcia replied Feb 13, 2013 to ONE BILLION RISING

40 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kristy Crabtree

"What an eye-opening message from a little girl. Thanks for writing this."

Carmen Myrtis-Garcia replied Feb 13, 2013 to ONE BILLION RISING

40 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kristy Crabtree

RSS

Latest Activity

Liz Gelb-O'Connor commented on the blog post 'The Top 10 Things All Authors Should Know about Amazon'
"Sorry, Brooke. #1 is incorrect. I have direct visibility into my dashboard in KDP for my micro-pubbed book. Sales directly impacts rank, whereas reviews do not. Amazon recently changed their algorithm so that you can't game the system as much…"
52 minutes ago
Olga Godim commented on the group 'Small Publishers and Independent Authors'
"Chapter 5 of my translation of Scarlet Sails - a novella by Alexander Grin - on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/106915246-scarlet-sails-by-alexander-grin-5-battle The ending is coming soon."
55 minutes ago
Nancy Morrison commented on the group 'Camp NaNoWriMo'
"Hello! I am working on 2 major projects, can't decide which to focus on yet for this April's camp. I will probably continue with my focus for last November's challenge, the first of a series of Tales, beginning in the early-mid 1700s…"
1 hour ago
Zetta Brown commented on the blog post '[REALITY CHECK] – Proofreading is NOT an option'
"Hi Carol, Unless they state otherwise, you can negotiate how you pay editors, proofreaders, etc. Some may do a flat fee per project, some may charge by the hour, some by word count, some by the page. Personally, I'm flexible and can work it any…"
1 hour ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service