Carmen Myrtis-Garcia's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for posting this and reminding us of speaking up and making our voices hea…"

Carmen Myrtis-Garcia replied Feb 13, 2013 to ONE BILLION RISING

40 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kristy Crabtree

"What an eye-opening message from a little girl. Thanks for writing this."

Carmen Myrtis-Garcia replied Feb 13, 2013 to ONE BILLION RISING

40 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kristy Crabtree

RSS

Latest Activity

Sakki selznick commented on the blog post '[The Art of Submission] It's Not You It's Me'
"And this is also something important to remember. I know for me, if I don't write, I get a bit nutty. My family can tell when I'm not doing daily work and so can I. So another piece of the puzzle is to remember that we don't, most of…"
3 minutes ago
Debra Borchert commented on the blog post '[The Art of Submission] It's Not You It's Me'
"I'm not sure if we can link out on this board so I won't paste the url, but I read an article in the Washington Post by an author, Monica Byrne, who wrote about rejections (8/8/14). She estimates her rejection rate at 97%. She put all…"
5 minutes ago
Deborah J. Brasket replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"What's it like to grow up in a haunted house? Find out. Happy Halloween! http://deborahbrasket.wordpress.com/2014/10/28/growing-up-in-a-haunted-house-2/"
8 minutes ago
Emily Lackey commented on the blog post '[The Art of Submission] It's Not You It's Me'
"I knew someone was going to call me out on that, Lloyd. I realize failure is not always closely followed by success, nor is it always followed by success, but it's still nice to hear these stories. I think it's important to know that…"
10 minutes ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service