Melanie Coffee's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (3) Replies Latest Activity

"You're right and that's why I spoke up. Who knows who my story could touch. :)"

Melanie Coffee replied Feb 14, 2013 to ONE BILLION RISING

40 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kristy Crabtree

"OK, so here's my post on this. It was easy to write, but hard to share. I had to hit…"

Melanie Coffee replied Feb 13, 2013 to ONE BILLION RISING

40 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kristy Crabtree

"Hi Jess! :) "

Melanie Coffee replied Feb 13, 2013 to ONE BILLION RISING

40 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kristy Crabtree

RSS

OUR LEADERS

Latest Activity

Ashley Mills posted a blog post

Spiritually Empowering Yourself – Some Worthy Tips And Ways To Uplift Your Inner Self

Being spiritually connected to the Almighty is the key to abundance and happiness. It is only when we’re connected to the Spirit that we learn to trust and listen. We tend to realize our value and getting connected with the Spirit makes magic happen…See More
1 hour ago
Natalie Ige posted a blog post

What to consider when hiring a sound system for a private party

There are several items to happen upon when you are deciding about your party planning. What to consider when hiring a sound system for a private party goes well beyond just what type of music it is you will be listening to. There are many things…See More
1 hour ago
Sonja Benskin Mesher posted a blog post

. frocks .

having often like old clothes, have bought small dresses, with no one in reach.hung, they look pretty, the experience helps now in family business, and how busy thefamily is.took time out yesterday, bought small dresses, in the rain.it is a small…See More
2 hours ago
Alyssa Haynes joined a group
Thumbnail

Queer Writers

A group for queer writers, whether you choose to write about the GLBTQ experience or not. Here you'll meet other writers like yourself and find support.  See More
4 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service