Julia Barry's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Linda, There's a link to enter right on our main page, highlighted at the top abo…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 16, 2011 to Help Forum

145 Mar 25
Reply by Nancy Miller

"Hi Rebecca,   Great to hear the multicultural group has really taken off! That sort…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 15, 2011 to Help Forum

54 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Julia Barry

"Hi Roxanne, sounds like you'd love to work with one of our consultants! Here are the…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 11, 2011 to Help Forum

145 Mar 25
Reply by Nancy Miller

"Thanks for reporting -- we will suspend spammers immediately! You don't need to do a…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 5, 2011 to Help Forum

145 Mar 25
Reply by Nancy Miller

"Hi Dianne, Are you looking for a copy-writer to hire or are you interested in learni…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 4, 2011 to Help Forum

145 Mar 25
Reply by Nancy Miller

"I emailed you. :)"

Julia Barry replied Aug 2, 2011 to Help Forum

145 Mar 25
Reply by Nancy Miller

"Hi Linda, I'm at the Services address and didn't see a note from you. Sorry to hear…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 27, 2011 to Help Forum

145 Mar 25
Reply by Nancy Miller

"So glad to see all this conversation -- She Writers supporting each other! @Elisa I…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 27, 2011 to Help Forum

145 Mar 25
Reply by Nancy Miller

"Hi ladies, Your blog may not allow the badge because it uses a Flash component.  The…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 25, 2011 to Help Forum

145 Mar 25
Reply by Nancy Miller

"Sorry you're having troubles!  You should make sure that you've got javascript enabl…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 25, 2011 to Help Forum

145 Mar 25
Reply by Nancy Miller

RSS

Latest Activity

V.E. Avance posted a status
"I went ahead with self publishing and have been an idie author for 8 days and have made sales daily. Not as bad as I thought it would be"
19 minutes ago
Michelle commented on the blog post '[TIPS OF THE TRADE] How Many Readers is Enough?'
"Someone who reads it and gives me constructive feedback: what they liked and what areas could be improved on, preferably with recommendations for further reading. (I liked x and y. Your writing could be more concise. Try Raymond Carver.)"
48 minutes ago
Renate Stendhal commented on the blog post 'From the First Self-Publishing Summit to a First Self-Published Book, Part 2'
"Hi Patricia, yes, so true - it was great to get inspired this way and that it worked out! This kind of teamwork really is the best part of the self-pub experience. As for the virtual book party, that was tongue-in-cheek, but I wonder, too: can it be…"
3 hours ago
Profile IconTotsymae and Glo Gray joined a group
Thumbnail

CHARACTERS

No matter what genre your fiction falls into, we all have one thing in common, we have to populate our work with people.  This group is for discussing those characters who add life to our novels.
7 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service