Julia Barry's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Linda, There's a link to enter right on our main page, highlighted at the top abo…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 16, 2011 to Help Forum

178 yesterday
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Hi Rebecca,   Great to hear the multicultural group has really taken off! That sort…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 15, 2011 to Help Forum

58 May 14, 2014
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Hi Roxanne, sounds like you'd love to work with one of our consultants! Here are the…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 11, 2011 to Help Forum

178 yesterday
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Thanks for reporting -- we will suspend spammers immediately! You don't need to do a…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 5, 2011 to Help Forum

178 yesterday
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Hi Dianne, Are you looking for a copy-writer to hire or are you interested in learni…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 4, 2011 to Help Forum

178 yesterday
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"I emailed you. :)"

Julia Barry replied Aug 2, 2011 to Help Forum

178 yesterday
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Hi Linda, I'm at the Services address and didn't see a note from you. Sorry to hear…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 27, 2011 to Help Forum

178 yesterday
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"So glad to see all this conversation -- She Writers supporting each other! @Elisa I…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 27, 2011 to Help Forum

178 yesterday
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Hi ladies, Your blog may not allow the badge because it uses a Flash component.  The…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 25, 2011 to Help Forum

178 yesterday
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Sorry you're having troubles!  You should make sure that you've got javascript enabl…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 25, 2011 to Help Forum

178 yesterday
Reply by Melanie Holmes

RSS

OUR LEADERS

Latest Activity

Sonja Benskin Mesher posted a blog post

. we have been drawing.

drawing on experience.with friends, with food.drawing on paper.we worked together, he drew, i messed it up.it is friendship.sbm.…See More
20 minutes ago
Ann Hedreen liked Anne Leigh Parrish's blog post When The Line Becomes A Circle
1 hour ago
JoAnn Smith Ainsworth commented on the blog post 'Publishing First-Time Fiction Over Forty: I Did It, And You Can, Too.'
"I started writing as I neared retirement. It took me four years to write my first novel. Good writing does take time, but age brings wisdom. I took advice and refined the story until all six manuscripts I wrote were accepted by publishers. I was 68…"
2 hours ago
JoAnn Smith Ainsworth liked Kamy Wicoff's blog post Publishing First-Time Fiction Over Forty: I Did It, And You Can, Too.
2 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service