Julia Barry's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Linda, There's a link to enter right on our main page, highlighted at the top abo…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 16, 2011 to Help Forum

162 Nov 3
Reply by Marijo Wright

"Hi Rebecca,   Great to hear the multicultural group has really taken off! That sort…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 15, 2011 to Help Forum

58 May 14
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Hi Roxanne, sounds like you'd love to work with one of our consultants! Here are the…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 11, 2011 to Help Forum

162 Nov 3
Reply by Marijo Wright

"Thanks for reporting -- we will suspend spammers immediately! You don't need to do a…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 5, 2011 to Help Forum

162 Nov 3
Reply by Marijo Wright

"Hi Dianne, Are you looking for a copy-writer to hire or are you interested in learni…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 4, 2011 to Help Forum

162 Nov 3
Reply by Marijo Wright

"I emailed you. :)"

Julia Barry replied Aug 2, 2011 to Help Forum

162 Nov 3
Reply by Marijo Wright

"Hi Linda, I'm at the Services address and didn't see a note from you. Sorry to hear…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 27, 2011 to Help Forum

162 Nov 3
Reply by Marijo Wright

"So glad to see all this conversation -- She Writers supporting each other! @Elisa I…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 27, 2011 to Help Forum

162 Nov 3
Reply by Marijo Wright

"Hi ladies, Your blog may not allow the badge because it uses a Flash component.  The…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 25, 2011 to Help Forum

162 Nov 3
Reply by Marijo Wright

"Sorry you're having troubles!  You should make sure that you've got javascript enabl…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 25, 2011 to Help Forum

162 Nov 3
Reply by Marijo Wright

RSS

Latest Activity

Sonja Benskin Mesher posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Brooke Linville commented on the blog post 'What Are E-Books Worth?'
"The biggest issue I have in this conversation is the idea that an ebook "doesn't really cost anything to produce." That just simply isn't true. There are editing costs, design costs, layout costs, marketing costs, etc. Just like…"
9 hours ago
G. Donald Cribbs replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"I've had a slew of recent updates related to my critique partner and published author, Kevin Craig. Check out his latest book, Burn Baby, Burn Baby, and his upcoming release in 2015: Half Dead and Fully Broken: Cover Reveal: Half Dead and…"
9 hours ago
Susan R Weber posted a status
""
9 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service