Julia Barry's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Linda, There's a link to enter right on our main page, highlighted at the top abo…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 16, 2011 to Help Forum

157 4 hours ago
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Hi Rebecca,   Great to hear the multicultural group has really taken off! That sort…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 15, 2011 to Help Forum

58 May 14
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Hi Roxanne, sounds like you'd love to work with one of our consultants! Here are the…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 11, 2011 to Help Forum

157 4 hours ago
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Thanks for reporting -- we will suspend spammers immediately! You don't need to do a…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 5, 2011 to Help Forum

157 4 hours ago
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Hi Dianne, Are you looking for a copy-writer to hire or are you interested in learni…"

Julia Barry replied Aug 4, 2011 to Help Forum

157 4 hours ago
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"I emailed you. :)"

Julia Barry replied Aug 2, 2011 to Help Forum

157 4 hours ago
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Hi Linda, I'm at the Services address and didn't see a note from you. Sorry to hear…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 27, 2011 to Help Forum

157 4 hours ago
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"So glad to see all this conversation -- She Writers supporting each other! @Elisa I…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 27, 2011 to Help Forum

157 4 hours ago
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Hi ladies, Your blog may not allow the badge because it uses a Flash component.  The…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 25, 2011 to Help Forum

157 4 hours ago
Reply by Melanie Holmes

"Sorry you're having troubles!  You should make sure that you've got javascript enabl…"

Julia Barry replied Jul 25, 2011 to Help Forum

157 4 hours ago
Reply by Melanie Holmes

RSS

Latest Activity

Kristen Houghton commented on the blog post 'Your Author Platform Is Not Your Social Media Following'
"Excellent advice, Brooke! Neither, may I add are book sites; all authors go there to promo books and that is fine but...it is comparable to going to a vacuum cleaners convention and trying to sell a vacuum cleaner."
57 minutes ago
Judith Newton posted a blog post

She Writes/She Reads: Women and the New World of Publishing

The question of who gets to be a story teller and of whose stories are read and acknowledged is crucial–not just for women, but for men and for the way civil society as a whole is constructed.She Writes/She Reads: Women and the New World of…See More
1 hour ago
Lisa Thomson replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"In honor of my 50th Birthday "50 Things I've Learned". It's not as prosaic as you think.  Stop over and share some of your wisdom :) http://www.lisathomsonlive.com/50-things-ive-learned/"
1 hour ago
Judith Newton commented on the group 'Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!'
"The question of who gets to be a story teller and of whose stories are read and acknowledged is crucial–not just for women, but for men and for the way civil society as a whole is constructed. She Writes/She Reads: Women and the New World of…"
1 hour ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service