All Discussions Tagged '#process/craft' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

She Writes Title Workshop

Need help with your title? Post it here, and get free market research! Just don't forget to pay it forward by commenting on titles from you…

Started by Kamy Wicoff

876 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Foley-Wong

RSS

Latest Activity

Lloyd Lofthouse commented on the blog post '[The Art of Submission] It's Not You It's Me'
"Sakki, This is a great suggestion. Rejection is a form of failure and the best success comes after learning from failure---picking yourself up every time you get knocked down and refusing to give up."
20 minutes ago
Sakki selznick commented on the blog post '[The Art of Submission] It's Not You It's Me'
"My friend, the painter, got an assignment from her teacher at art school:she had to go to galleries and get ten rejections. She came back to class thrilled: the first four galleries she asked wanted to show her work. The teacher sent her out again.…"
24 minutes ago
Libby Ware liked Caitlyn Levin's page Our Authors
1 hour ago
Lloyd Lofthouse commented on the blog post '[The Art of Submission] It's Not You It's Me'
"And what did the New York Times call Gone with the Wind?  "Beyond a doubt one of the most remarkable first novels produced by an American writer. It is also one of the best.""
2 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service