All Discussions Tagged '#publishing' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kindle Direct Publishing: What do you think?

In Kamy's post today, she asked for feedback on the major self-publishing platforms. If you have any thoughts on Kindle Direct Publishing,…

Started by Isabel Farhi

8 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Lisa Lucca

Smashwords: What do you think?

In Kamy's post today, she asked for feedback on the major self-publishing platforms. If you have any thoughts on Smashwords, tell us here.

Started by Isabel Farhi

8 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Alison Gunn

iUniverse: What do you think?

In Kamy's post today, she asked for feedback on the major self-publishing platforms. If you have any thoughts on iUniverse, tell us here.

Started by Isabel Farhi

10 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Juanita Davis-King

Scribd: What do you think?

In Kamy's post today, she asked for feedback on the major self-publishing platforms. If you have any thoughts on Scribd, tell us here.

Started by Isabel Farhi

5 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Monette Bebow-Reinhard

Pubit!: What do you think?

In Kamy's post today, she asked for feedback on the major self-publishing platforms. If you have any thoughts on Pubit!, tell us here.

Started by Isabel Farhi

4 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Zetta Brown

Create Space: What do you think?

In Kamy's post today, she asked for feedback on the major self-publishing platforms. If you have any thoughts on Create Space, tell us here.

Started by Isabel Farhi

11 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Mary E. Trimble

Lightning Source: What do you think?

In Kamy's post today, she asked for feedback on the major self-publishing platforms. If you have any thoughts on Lightning Space, tell us h…

Started by Isabel Farhi

0 Jun 10, 2011

The Self-Publishing Debate - Opinions?

Hi, She-Writers! I'm new here, and was wondering if you could help me. I'm the editor of Trashionista, a chick-lit 'blogazine'. Recently I…

Started by Elle Symonds

244 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Debra Weiner

RSS

Latest Activity

Veronica Marie Lewis-Shaw liked Zetta Brown's blog post [REALITY CHECK] Rebounding from Rejections - by Alexandra Caselle
53 minutes ago
Veronica Marie Lewis-Shaw commented on the blog post '[REALITY CHECK] Rebounding from Rejections - by Alexandra Caselle'
""I became a note taker of life again, writing for the love of an image instead of publication credits."  I love this line.  It's a perfect reminder of why I write. I began writing several years ago as part of my therapy.…"
55 minutes ago
Jessica Vealitzek left a comment for Christine Keleny
":) I meant at an expense to you personally. I don't know who your publisher is or if you're doing it yourself... My email is jessvealitzek@yahoo.com. Thanks for your kind wishes."
3 hours ago
Mariana Dietl liked Brooke Warner's blog post The 10 Biggest Mistakes New Authors Make
4 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service