All Discussions Tagged 'revolution' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ONE BILLION RISING

ONE IN THREE WOMEN ON THE PLANET WILL BE RAPED OR BEATEN IN HER LIFETIME ONE BILLION WOMEN VIOLATED IS AN ATROCITY ONE BILLION WOMEN DANCIN…

Started by Krissa Lagos

40 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kristy Crabtree

End Child Sexual Abuse with The Innocence Revolution

END CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE WITH THE INNOCENCE REVOLUTION Global event to educate the public and take action against childhood sexual abuse. 10…

Started by Jill Starishevsky

0 Oct 17, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

Sande Boritz Berger posted a blog post

The Sweetness.... the girl on the cover

So,” some may ask, “is that you on the book cover?” I shake my head…no. There’s no need to explain that the child adorning the cover of my novel, The Sweetness, was born years before me; and no need to say “but, we are related,” and certainly no…See More
1 hour ago
Ellie DeLano posted a blog post

Sometimes You Forget How Alone You Are - Until It Hits You In The Face

So, it's official.Charles Manson is getting married, and I'm still single. Not just unmarried, mind you.…See More
1 hour ago
Quanie Miller replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"Today I'm talking about how to grow your blog readership. Stop by quanietalkswriting.com and share your thoughts! "
1 hour ago
Maureen E. Doallas replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"Monday Muse posts a video of the wonderful speech writer Ursula K. Le Guin gave on accepting a lifetime achievement award from National Book Awards. http://writingwithoutpaper.blogspot.com/2014/11/monday-muse-writers-courage-and-wisdom.html"
2 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service