All Discussions Tagged 'support' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Memoir Published

My memoir, Confessions of an Imperfect Caregiver was published by Open Books Press on July 26, 2014. Now has 17 five star reviews on Amazon…

Started by Bobbi Carducci

1 Oct 2
Reply by Bobbi Carducci

Help Forum

Welcome to the She Writes Feedback Forum!  Feel free to leave us a note with your comments, concerns, or questions.    If you would like in…

Started by Julia Barry

157 Sep 30
Reply by Melanie Holmes

Help Forum

Welcome to the She Writes Feedback Forum!  Feel free to leave us a note with your comments, concerns, or questions.    If you would like in…

Started by Julia Barry

58 May 14
Reply by Melanie Holmes

She Writes Title Workshop

Need help with your title? Post it here, and get free market research! Just don't forget to pay it forward by commenting on titles from you…

Started by Kamy Wicoff

876 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Foley-Wong

Stories of Keeping Going

Tell us yours. And bookmark this thread for future reference whenever you need to hear stories that inspire, encourage and invigorate. Don'…

Started by Kamy Wicoff

35 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Foley-Wong

Ugly Truth...Beautiful Voices (Looking for others who want to collaborate on a Passion Project)

I don't normally go off on a soapbox. But  I cannot keep my voice silent over this issue. I hope you will look at the blog post below and b…

Started by Kathy Brunner

0 Dec 7, 2012

Who is the cheerleader in your writing life?

We are writers, right? Writing is not an easy profession to be dedicated to or for the faint of heart (rejection, anyone?). Who is the one…

Started by CJ Johnson

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Kimberly Golden Malmgren

WordPress Bloggers

A place for bloggers on WordPress to share information, frustrations, ask for or offer assistance.

Started by Marcia Mayne

42 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Patricia Blomeley-Maddigan

Tell us which book YOU bought in support of the women of She Writes!

Support women writers and raise your voice in our first-ever She Writes Day of Action!

Started by Kamy Wicoff

129 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Erin Emerson

tips on "getting started"??

i'm having a "writers block" of sorts. not for lack of thoughts and ideas, just lack of assurance that they are worth writing out, and lack…

Started by Carla Hinde

20 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Carla Hinde

RSS

Latest Activity

Deborah Ailman posted blog posts
49 minutes ago
Fi Phillips replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
1 hour ago
Fi Phillips posted a status
"What are you doing for Hallowe'en? http://j.mp/1zmPiqB"
1 hour ago
Sophfronia Scott posted a blog post

Who's Afraid of Writing?

In honor of Halloween I’m addressing the ghostly presence that haunts all writers: the blank screen/page. I haven’t thought…See More
2 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service