Welcome to the She Writes Feedback Forum!  Feel free to leave us a note with your comments, concerns, or questions. 

If you would like individual assistance, you can email our helpline at services@shewrites.com.

We're glad you're here!

Tags: FAQ, help, support

Views: 3069

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm pretty new here, and I have a question about replying to someone's comment. Every time I click on "Reply" under their comment, it takes me to the main 'reply' box under the original thread. How do I reply to the actual comment so that it appears beneath them on a different level than the main replies?

(I hope that makes sense to you all, because I think I just confused myself!)

~ J.C.

I did try replying to the address for the helpline and it bounced back to me as no good. 

What I'm trying to figure out is the embedded code for the Badge. When I transfer that to my blog all I get is "Visit She Writes". Is there a different code I could get for my wordpress.com blog?

Thank you!

Hi,

Just confirming that the proposals for nonfiction contest are due this Friday?

Also, either Brooke or Kamy emailed ma a sample proposal that I can't fined wondering if you can resend it?

Thanks,

Lesly D

drdevereauxl@gmail.com

Video help. I uploaded my video and it is not displaying right. Can anyone help?

Hi,

I was just wondering how I could add another text box to my page? I watched the video on how to customize a profile page, but she didn't go over it.

I'm curious about this, too. So will whoever replies, let me know, too? Thanks.

Hi Julia!
I'm new to SheWrites and have just started putting together my page. Unfortunately, I've discovered that whenever I try to edit the textbox, nothing works! I can't change the title of it, and when I do add text and hit the "save" button, everything just disappears and it doesn't actually post. Just wondering how to fix this problem!
Thanks in advance,
Andrea

I'm new to She Writes and looking to connect with other writers of historical fiction and/or memoir. Do such groups already exist? If so, where? If not, how do I find these individuals? Thanks for your help!

I have a question about using the She Writes blog feature. Is that mainly to post within SheWrites? If we have an outside blog (Wordpress) can we share that within SheWrites too?

Thanks for any insight,

Suzi

The FAQs say, "You can upload any image to your own page using a text box," but they don't say how to insert, add, find, or use a text box on your page. Can anyone offer a little clarity please?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service