Welcome to the She Writes Feedback Forum!  Feel free to leave us a note with your comments, concerns, or questions. 

If you would like individual assistance, you can email our helpline at services@shewrites.com.

We're glad you're here!

Tags: FAQ, help, support

Views: 2988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe I'm missing something but before the new format I would always be taken from my email notification of a comment directly to the referenced comment.  Now I find myself at the beginning of the site and have to page through to find the comment.  Thanks.

Hi Rossandra,

Thanks for letting us know that -- links should still take you directly to things like comments.  Are there a few links to choose from in your notification email?  I'm wondering if one of the other ones might be what you're looking for?

Julia

I'm having the same difficulty.  Neither link in the email takes me to the place where I can approve a comment.  How do I approve them?

Hi Terilee,

I tested it out, and all you need to do is scroll down to your Comment Wall to approve or delete waiting comments.

Thanks for checking in!

Julia

It only happens on "Blooming Late" and I just figured it out.  On emails from that site the link is preceded by the words "Visit Blooming Late."  The other sites have the words, "To view the new comment visit:" (and then the link.) Can I change that from my end?  Thanks Julia.

Hi Rossandra,

I'm glad to hear you figured it out!  I'm not exactly sure what you're describing, so if you want to forward a sample email or send a screenshot to me at juliab [at] shewrites [dot] com, that would be great.

Julia

Thanks for responding, Julia.  Whatever glitch there was is no longer there.  All's well!

Hello,

I attempted to start a new group and haven't receive an e-mail conformation. I just want to know how long it takes before I am able to see my group? Or located it?

Thanks

Hi Miatta,

Groups are hand-moderated, so approvals do slow down over the weekend.  Are you all set now?

Julia

Hi! May I offer my services as a proofreader in SheWrites, and if so, where?

Thanks,

Laurie

Hi Laurie,

Thanks so much for reaching out.  We're a small team and are pretty full out with consultants at the moment, but feel free to use She Writes as a place to network!  

I would encourage you to post to our Community Blog and pertinent Groups, send your announcements to our Member News area, and list anything timely as an Event.

You'll also be happy to know that future brainstorms for She Writes include expanded member career platforms, where you'd be able to present the information you sent below to directly other She Writers and network for jobs more specifically.

Thanks for being part of She Writes and feel free to let me know any other questions you might have!

Warm wishes,
Julia Barry
Social Community Manager @ She Writes

There is someone named jennifer who writes similar messages as "Peace".. I've tried clicking X to delete it, but it's hanging around.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you,

MCatherine

RSS

Latest Activity

Doreen Pendgracs posted a status
"Thrilled to be an award winner in the 2014 Readers' Favorite Awards. Details at http://chocolatour.net/chocolatour-wins-bronze-medal/."
14 minutes ago
sara selznick replied to the discussion 'Question: How do you prepare your black son for America?' in the group Writers of African Origin
"I can't imagine that additional layer of fear, though I know my husband's father knew it personally. I would do anything to change that, for Adam, and your sons and all of our children and young men. Where we lived was in many ways the…"
46 minutes ago
J. Hale Turner commented on the blog post 'Ugh, I'm an idiot!'
"Don't be hard on yourself, RB. You're not alone in your delay. When you're least expecting, something will trigger your recessed thoughts to the fore.  "
1 hour ago
Elizabeth Kane Buzzell commented on the group 'Novelists'
"Anybody with suggestions for writing in genres other than the one you are published in?  I have a novel I love but it is darker and deeper than my usual work.  My agent doesn't seem interested.  Any way to get it published?"
2 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service