Welcome to the She Writes Feedback Forum!  Feel free to leave us a note with your comments, concerns, or questions. 

If you would like individual assistance, you can email our helpline at services@shewrites.com.

We're glad you're here!

Tags: FAQ, help, support

Views: 2988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just checked My Page and jennifer's post is now gone. Looks like the issue is solved.

MCatherine

Today I had a second spam from someone named Pascalina.  I had one yesterday but I see it's been dealt with.  Thank you.

Tracy

I also had a message from Pascalina today. I'll see if I can simply delete.

Hi,

I haven't been on She Writes for very long, but in this last week I have received private emails for two women that I want nothing to do with.  They have made comments in their posts that sound like they are lesbians, and they "want to have a very special relationship with me."

I have nothing against the gay community, my husband and I have several gay friends, including a couple who live down the street from us, and with whom we have dinner once a month, but I do not appreciate getting this kind of email.  Obviously, I have not replied, but I still don't like getting the emails.  What can I do about this?

Thanks,

Mikki Sadil

Hi, I just got this email below. I guess Pacalina2love is phishing...? I

Hello dear,my name is Pascalina, i came across your profile now on this Comment Site . So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail.  (pascalina2love_faya@yahoo.com)   So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is, (pascalina2love_faya@yahoo.com)  Regard,Pascalina,

Yep, that was spam and that member has been suspended. Thanks for reporting!

Hi, Julia! I messaged Kamy about this person yesterday. I wasn't sure what to do, but I'd been on for about 20 minutes yesterday and literally watched her message over six people with the same weird message.

I'm so glad this has been taken care of!

~Candy Fite

Hey, Everyone,

I am trying to post a book cover with live link on my She Writes Homepage. I can't find any way of doing this (possibly missed the obvious).  Any help wd. be appreciated

thankx!

Um, I just deleted my own question, I think. Sorry if this is a repeat.  I'm trying to post a photo of a book cover and a live link on my She Writes Homepage.  Can't find any way of doing this.   Probably missed the obvious, but thanks for the help!

Hi Helen,

You can add anything you want (including inserting images) into the Text Box that's on your profile.

Let me know if you have more questions!
Julia

Julia, thanks!  That worked great. The text box was so far down on my page I didn't know it was there....which leads me to the next problem!  I would like to move features (eg. that  box)  on my home page.  I want the text box to be at the top.   But when I try to "reset the location of the features on your My Profile" in the My Page Settings box, the only option when I click on the link is to reset to the default arrangement.  I'm already in the default arrangement!  How do I move stuff around?  Is there another option I'm missing?  

By the way, thanks for all your hard work. It must not be easy fielding all these questions!

You can drag and drop anything you want to move right on your profile! I love that feature. :)

Thanks so much for the kudos, too.  It's always great to hear.

RSS

Latest Activity

Doreen Pendgracs posted a status
"Thrilled to be an award winner in the 2014 Readers' Favorite Awards. Details at http://chocolatour.net/chocolatour-wins-bronze-medal/."
12 minutes ago
sara selznick replied to the discussion 'Question: How do you prepare your black son for America?' in the group Writers of African Origin
"I can't imagine that additional layer of fear, though I know my husband's father knew it personally. I would do anything to change that, for Adam, and your sons and all of our children and young men. Where we lived was in many ways the…"
44 minutes ago
J. Hale Turner commented on the blog post 'Ugh, I'm an idiot!'
"Don't be hard on yourself, RB. You're not alone in your delay. When you're least expecting, something will trigger your recessed thoughts to the fore.  "
1 hour ago
Elizabeth Kane Buzzell commented on the group 'Novelists'
"Anybody with suggestions for writing in genres other than the one you are published in?  I have a novel I love but it is darker and deeper than my usual work.  My agent doesn't seem interested.  Any way to get it published?"
2 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service