Introduce Yourself to SheWrites/Twitter Connect! FIRST POST GOES HERE, PLEASE! :)

Tell us what Genre you write, your Twitter handle, and any other social networking links you may have (blogs, Facebook page, Goodreads, etc.). People with similar interests can stalk you easier this way :)

Views: 291

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a freelance writer concentrating on bookish topics. I also run the Women Doing Literary Things feature here on She Writes, and I joined Twitter a few months ago primarily to spread the word about this project. Since then, of course, my twitter feed has taken on an unruly life of its own. I'm at  @ninaiyer ; I look forward to hanging out with you all!

I run which is geared toward blogging, promoting, writing and world domination with a focus on fantasy, scifi, and paranormal writers and reviewers. I hope to begin seeking representation for my manuscripts early next year.

I'm most active on Twitter and GoodReads. All my other social network accounts are here.

Hi All:

I'm an author of mystery/suspense. My first book, Ultimate Justice, A Trey Fontaine Msytery, is avaiable online at Amazon, or at as well as other sites. I'm also on facebook and twitter with my name as my handle, @ryderislington, and I can be found at Goodreads and Shelfari.

I have a blog at where I review books, author interviews, and do articles on writing in general, as well as character interviews. I'm workiing on book 2 of the series. 

I write children's books.  My first was A Reel Cool Summer, a picturebook.  @areelcoolsummer

My second one is Smell My Feet! 10 Seriously Silly and Sweet Stories for Squirts, a book of short stories for 7-10 year olds.  @SmellMyFeetBook

Blog: (I'm having a giveaway for Smell My Feet! here until May 18, 2012)  Please stop by.

Latest Activity

Veronica Marie Lewis-Shaw commented on the blog post 'Prune Juice For Writer's Block-- what do you do when you're stuck?'
"I love Karen's technique, I will have to try that. Thank you, Karen! I'm not familiar with Natalie Goldberg's book. I see a trip to Amazon in my future! ;-)"
36 minutes ago
Sakki selznick commented on the blog post 'The Art of Submission: On the Importance of a Writing Tribe'
"This is great, Emily. I'd like to suggest that the tribe need not just be writers. A group meeting regularly to support any endeavor works just the same, even if one is a photographer, one wanting to breed dogs, one changing careers, one a…"
4 hours ago
Sakki selznick commented on the blog post '[REALITY CHECK] - What Does It Mean to Go Mainstream? by LeTeisha Newton'
"And thank you, top, Zetta, for hosting this. I always gain something valuable from your blog--today, it's doubly and triply rich."
4 hours ago
Sakki selznick commented on the blog post '[REALITY CHECK] - What Does It Mean to Go Mainstream? by LeTeisha Newton'
"LaTeisha, your practical information about marketing cuts across genres and racial categories. I am saving this post and will use it when I am (hopefully) published and marketing."
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service