1. Writing in a quiet house without distraction. There's usually a good latte involved in that too.
2. Reading back my work and being surprised that it's actually quite good.
3. Watching a performance of one of my plays.
I feel like I'm on the top of the world when I am free to fully engage things that can consume me and take me out of normal time. Four things these days draw me in so fully that I can lose track of time and I notice that I'm caught up in the activity:
Odd assortment, to be sure. But, there it is.
Thanks. This was fun!
1. Working on grants or other materials for non-profits
2. Reading my work and feeling satisfied I did my best for the client.
1 Exploring my options after giving up my writing career 10 years ago to hearken to a call to heal
2 Find more writing jobs (even if it's content writing and not feature writing which I miss a lot)
3 Build a real blog, one that will hopefully help bring in some bucks so I can support myself while I try to write a book (Ugh!)
4 Work on options that offer promise, like the Digital guide I signed up to do even if pay is only in the form of a small profit share; and the Uturn guides that I can create