Tell us what you wrote in your blog post today? Be sure to leave a linky for us to follow so we can read all about it!

Views: 5341

Replies to This Discussion

Tobacco Road! One of the neatest little old bars in South Florida...

Do What You Say:

When Cancer Chose Him

One of my family's favorite activities is sampling ethnic fare when traveling out of the Big Apple, but most especially when we're exploring the NYC area.

Have you tried Philippine cuisine? Here's a charming place called "Mama Meena's Family Restaurant" in Queens, NY. If you're nowhere near NYC, hope you'll check the article anyway to learn about Filipino food.

Hope you'll stop by to check out my latest post, which includes analogies and sweet memories. Looking forward to your feedback.

"Food & Prose Evoke Comforting Memories"

Hey y'all. I'm holding a giveaway for a signed copy of John Green's The Fault in Our Stars at my blog, Lit Endeavors.

Today, my blog is about the changes to a street in my town in twenty six years. Written about a fascinating video!

Check it out :)
As a child, did you compare yourself with your peers based on your academic performance?
Should students be judged as successes or failures based on test scores?
Why or why not?

Sometimes it's good to take a little walk in someone else's shoes just to remind yourself how much you like your own.

Heroes - aka Working Parents ~

This looks like the longest ongoing thread I have seen.  I guess i will be part of it...

I blog about my mom moments - the latest was my fail to stay anonymous at daycare.

Yesterday, I posted "The Dapper Dan Contest." Who is the guy in this picture? Random drawing for winner of $10.00 gift card.

Here are lots of tips from the speakers at the New York Times Travel Show (more to come):

"Travel Show Experts Offer Tips: Social Media, DIY Videos & Wri...

Looking forward to your comments.

Latest Activity

Damian Sobor posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
Cate Warren commented on the blog post '[REALITY CHECK] - What Does It Mean to Go Mainstream? by LeTeisha Newton'
"So many valuable tips for all writers here, LeTeisha. Thank you so much for your generosity sharing your experience, knowledge, and wisdom. This blog is so chock full of good advice and perspectives that make you think, it's worth reading again…"
50 minutes ago
Cindy Eastman commented on the blog post '[THE WRITER'S LIFE] Skinny Writers'
"What lovely contributions, ladies - thank you for reading and responding! Cate, I'll check out that YouTube might inspire me. I've just been cast in a play and I'm a little nervous and rusty! I'll let you know how it…"
51 minutes ago
LeTeisha Newton commented on the blog post '[REALITY CHECK] - What Does It Mean to Go Mainstream? by LeTeisha Newton'
"Thank you, Vivienne! It's been a struggle to learn, but I am so happy that I have. It's been an eye-opener, but a good one. Over time, I've learned that being identified with just one group or in one niche can make it hard as an…"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service