Happy New Year!

We missed the 1st Wednesday of January, but the 1st Wednesday of February will be here before we know it. We're planning a meeting but wanted feedback on where to go. Would you like to meet at Andiamo again? Or would you like to try a different location? Even if you aren't sure you'll be able to make it, please let us know your location preference.

Hope to see you all in February!

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

Happy  new year to you Shary and all the other SD She Writers.    For selfish reasons, I like Andiamo because it's in my neighborhood, but I am happy to meet anywhere you choose.  And thanks for coordinating Shary!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the Feb. meeting either (deadline the next day!) but where every you decide to go... I hope I can join you. Judy

RSS

OUR LEADERS

Latest Activity

A blog post by Lauren Wise was featured

[SWP NEWS] NEW BOOKS COMING THIS SPRING!

The Way of the Mysterial Woman: Upgrading How You Live, Love, and LeadBy Suzanne Anderson MA and Susan Cannon PhDThe Way of the Mysterial Woman is for every woman who feels the call into greatness, authenticity, and meaningful…See More
1 minute ago
Karen Martin commented on the blog post '[SWP: Behind the Book] APPRENTICESHIP'
"Thank you for sharing this. I would love to hear more about how you transitioned from academic writing to fiction writing, as I am finding it difficult to make those stylistic adjustments."
54 minutes ago
A blog post by Steph Rodriguez was featured

Best Resources for Authors in 2016

For seasoned authors, or those who aspire to publish their first manuscript, the book industry is still a competitive and arduous monster no matter how you slice it. With 2016 in its beginning months, there are a variety of…See More
54 minutes ago
Karen Martin liked Jenni Ogden's blog post [SWP: Behind the Book] APPRENTICESHIP
55 minutes ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Kamy Wicoff.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service