Happy New Year!

We missed the 1st Wednesday of January, but the 1st Wednesday of February will be here before we know it. We're planning a meeting but wanted feedback on where to go. Would you like to meet at Andiamo again? Or would you like to try a different location? Even if you aren't sure you'll be able to make it, please let us know your location preference.

Hope to see you all in February!

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Happy  new year to you Shary and all the other SD She Writers.    For selfish reasons, I like Andiamo because it's in my neighborhood, but I am happy to meet anywhere you choose.  And thanks for coordinating Shary!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the Feb. meeting either (deadline the next day!) but where every you decide to go... I hope I can join you. Judy

RSS

Latest Activity

Thelma Zirkelbach replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"Quote for the week at www.widowsphere.blogspot.com  Hope you'll stop by."
14 minutes ago
Pamela Fender commented on the blog post '[SWP: Behind the Book] Write Through This'
"Kelley, I can absolutely relate to your story. I lost my twin brother to suicide. He was assisted by our narcissistic mother and sociopathic brother. My twin was not terminally ill, but very depressed. It was 5 years ago and I will grieve everyday…"
26 minutes ago
Toya A. Barnette liked Brooke Warner's blog post Discrimination against Print-on-Demand Books Is Out of Touch and Bad for the Environment Too
28 minutes ago
Kay Hardy Campbell liked 1st Books's blog post [1st BOOKS] From Factory to Bestselling Author
31 minutes ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service