Happy New Year!

We missed the 1st Wednesday of January, but the 1st Wednesday of February will be here before we know it. We're planning a meeting but wanted feedback on where to go. Would you like to meet at Andiamo again? Or would you like to try a different location? Even if you aren't sure you'll be able to make it, please let us know your location preference.

Hope to see you all in February!

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Happy  new year to you Shary and all the other SD She Writers.    For selfish reasons, I like Andiamo because it's in my neighborhood, but I am happy to meet anywhere you choose.  And thanks for coordinating Shary!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the Feb. meeting either (deadline the next day!) but where every you decide to go... I hope I can join you. Judy

RSS

Latest Activity

Diane Shute joined a group
Thumbnail

In Praise of Literature

This informal book club seeks to open a respectful dialogue on the written word: to tell others what you’re reading, either for research or recreation, what you liked, what you didn’t like, and to ask for recommendations from fellow members—for…See More
1 hour ago
Deborah Ailman posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Mayra Calvani posted a blog post

An Interview with Anne K. Edwards, Author of ‘This and That—Collection of Light and Dark Tales ‘

Anne K. Edwards enjoys reading as well as writing and would be hard put to choose one over the other…See More
4 hours ago
Jessica Simpson posted blog posts
4 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service