Join us on November 2nd at 5:30pm for our monthly meeting at Andiamo Ristorante in Tierrasanta.

5950 Santo Road
San Diego, CA 92124

The owner, Javier, will prepare a prix fixe menu for $25 per person that will include salad, bread, choice of entree, dessert, tea or soda, tax and tip. (Please bring cash if possible so we can pay as a group.)

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there Shary!  Not sure where to RSVP, so hope this counts as mine :>)

Susan

I think you can click here to view the event and RSVP. Please let me know if this works or not.  Thanks!

sure wish I could be there, but have a class. Looking forward to the December meeting.
I'll be there.  Sorry I'm so late in responding. Ann Siracusa

Sorry I had to miss the meeting this month. I can't come in December either. Two kids in two different shows + work + I'm doing NaNoWriMo... insane. 

I'm sure it was great!

I'll see you in January for sure.

RSS

Latest Activity

Zetta Brown commented on the blog post 'Why I Canceled My Amazon Prime Account (following Amazon's Spamming of My Inbox)'
"I was reading an article about how there is support for Amazon in their dispute--which can only be expected--and the article listed several points to consider: 1) both Amazon and Hachette are mega corps, 2) If you hate Amazon, nobody is forcing you…"
1 hour ago
Kathryn Meyer Griffith commented on the blog post 'Why I Canceled My Amazon Prime Account (following Amazon's Spamming of My Inbox)'
"Mani, Bingo! Look at my earlier post on page 2 here about the very program you're talking about...a program Amazon announced with great fanfare last month saying it would be good for the customers, us and them but if you're in KDP you had…"
3 hours ago
Deborah Ailman posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Jayne K. commented on Bree Guildford's status
"Hi from South Wales, UK.   I'm newish on here but have already read some really informative articles and found some great new writers' sites."
6 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service