Join us on November 2nd at 5:30pm for our monthly meeting at Andiamo Ristorante in Tierrasanta.

5950 Santo Road
San Diego, CA 92124

The owner, Javier, will prepare a prix fixe menu for $25 per person that will include salad, bread, choice of entree, dessert, tea or soda, tax and tip. (Please bring cash if possible so we can pay as a group.)

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there Shary!  Not sure where to RSVP, so hope this counts as mine :>)

I think you can click here to view the event and RSVP. Please let me know if this works or not.  Thanks!

sure wish I could be there, but have a class. Looking forward to the December meeting.
I'll be there.  Sorry I'm so late in responding. Ann Siracusa

Sorry I had to miss the meeting this month. I can't come in December either. Two kids in two different shows + work + I'm doing NaNoWriMo... insane. 

I'm sure it was great!

I'll see you in January for sure.

Latest Activity

Kristin Moyer shared their blog post on Facebook
41 minutes ago
Kristin Moyer posted a blog post

Long time Comin

I'm a hand girl. I love a man with a strong pair of them, God's Grace embodied them as he lifted me from the ruins of my life, I use them as a conduit for creation and pleasure so that they seemingly hum with electrical current. So, there is no…See More
45 minutes ago
Jessica Groff joined a group

Mystery Writers

For anyone who writes / read mysteries, particularly the classic "whodunnits".
3 hours ago
Cate Warren commented on the group 'In Praise of Literature'
"You're so welcome, Warda! You wrote a beautiful book, so be proud and celebrate it! Alonna, thank you so much for sharing this juicy bit of info! A free course? How can we go wrong?!  In honour of Warda's poetry collection, and…"
6 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Kamy Wicoff.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service