Join us on November 2nd at 5:30pm for our monthly meeting at Andiamo Ristorante in Tierrasanta.

5950 Santo Road
San Diego, CA 92124

The owner, Javier, will prepare a prix fixe menu for $25 per person that will include salad, bread, choice of entree, dessert, tea or soda, tax and tip. (Please bring cash if possible so we can pay as a group.)

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there Shary!  Not sure where to RSVP, so hope this counts as mine :>)

Susan

I think you can click here to view the event and RSVP. Please let me know if this works or not.  Thanks!

sure wish I could be there, but have a class. Looking forward to the December meeting.
I'll be there.  Sorry I'm so late in responding. Ann Siracusa

Sorry I had to miss the meeting this month. I can't come in December either. Two kids in two different shows + work + I'm doing NaNoWriMo... insane. 

I'm sure it was great!

I'll see you in January for sure.

RSS

Latest Activity

Liz Shaw replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
28 minutes ago
Julie Couture replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"Feeling Lonely in Relationships... http://www.mid-life-endeavors.com/?p=894"
46 minutes ago
Deborah Ailman posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Anne Staley posted a blog post

The Ultimate Guide to Recycling Scrap Metal Queens, New York

The state of New York is the third most populous state in the entirety of the United States. The United States Census Bureau recorded New York’s population as 19,378,102 in the Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010. That’s…See More
3 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service