Join us on November 2nd at 5:30pm for our monthly meeting at Andiamo Ristorante in Tierrasanta.

5950 Santo Road
San Diego, CA 92124

The owner, Javier, will prepare a prix fixe menu for $25 per person that will include salad, bread, choice of entree, dessert, tea or soda, tax and tip. (Please bring cash if possible so we can pay as a group.)

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there Shary!  Not sure where to RSVP, so hope this counts as mine :>)

Susan

I think you can click here to view the event and RSVP. Please let me know if this works or not.  Thanks!

sure wish I could be there, but have a class. Looking forward to the December meeting.
I'll be there.  Sorry I'm so late in responding. Ann Siracusa

Sorry I had to miss the meeting this month. I can't come in December either. Two kids in two different shows + work + I'm doing NaNoWriMo... insane. 

I'm sure it was great!

I'll see you in January for sure.

RSS

Latest Activity

Epifania Akosua Amoo-Adare posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Sonja Benskin Mesher posted a blog post

. montgomery .

clover round small trees.rain spots.high house begs to buy, french bird house, old linen stitched,pinned , labelledtied with string.a domestic thing.later at home.owls perched outside.our oak tree.a new format, yesterday.sbm.…See More
3 hours ago
Michele J. Rolle liked Bella Mahaya Carter's blog post [Body, Mind & Spirit] Gifts of Spirit: Knowing When to Write, When to Pause & When to Begin Again
5 hours ago
Michele J. Rolle liked Bella Mahaya Carter's blog post [Body, Mind & Spirit] Gifts of Spirit: Knowing When to Write, When to Pause & When to Begin Again
5 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service