Join us on November 2nd at 5:30pm for our monthly meeting at Andiamo Ristorante in Tierrasanta.

5950 Santo Road
San Diego, CA 92124

The owner, Javier, will prepare a prix fixe menu for $25 per person that will include salad, bread, choice of entree, dessert, tea or soda, tax and tip. (Please bring cash if possible so we can pay as a group.)

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there Shary!  Not sure where to RSVP, so hope this counts as mine :>)

Susan

I think you can click here to view the event and RSVP. Please let me know if this works or not.  Thanks!

sure wish I could be there, but have a class. Looking forward to the December meeting.
I'll be there.  Sorry I'm so late in responding. Ann Siracusa

Sorry I had to miss the meeting this month. I can't come in December either. Two kids in two different shows + work + I'm doing NaNoWriMo... insane. 

I'm sure it was great!

I'll see you in January for sure.

RSS

Latest Activity

Alonna Shaw commented on the group 'In Praise of Literature'
"Thanks so much, Cate! Okay, that Orwell essay was perfect! Not only because I love Orwell, but it fits perfectly with a poetry class I'm taking. This week's topic was the philosophical and/or political essay (in poetry)."
21 minutes ago
Kim Koehler replied to the discussion 'Writing about raising a child with a rare, life-shortening disease' in the group Mother Writer!
"I'm writing a memoir about raising my daughter who was born with a life-threatening congenital heart defect. It has been rather cathartic for me. "
30 minutes ago
Liz Shaw replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"It's raining orange! http://bit.ly/1FIQc3e #visualprompt #writingprompt ~ The 5/24 Carnival of #Creativity is posted http://wp.me/p1DkEX-20j #writingtips #amwriting #visualarts #amblogging #journaling "
42 minutes ago
Christy Lynn Abram posted a blog post

3 Writing Prompts That Can Increase Your Happy

Stress is a nasty feeling that can keep you up at night. There…See More
51 minutes ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service