Charissa Weaks's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Virginia! Thanks so much for responding. Nice to know I'm not talking to a great…"

Charissa Weaks replied Aug 2, 2011 to Tip Thursday: Why You Should Follow Blogs

3 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Charissa Weaks

"Yes! Thanks Sherry for the reminder about Twellow. And thanks for joining us here!!"

Charissa Weaks replied Jul 12, 2011 to Introduce Yourself to SheWrites/Twitter Connect! FIRST POST GOES HERE, PLEASE! :)

77 May 10, 2012
Reply by Martha Rodriguez

"Hey Addie! Thanks for being here!"

Charissa Weaks replied Jul 6, 2011 to Introduce Yourself to SheWrites/Twitter Connect! FIRST POST GOES HERE, PLEASE! :)

77 May 10, 2012

"Thanks for joining us Jessica!!  "

Charissa Weaks replied Jul 6, 2011 to Introduce Yourself to SheWrites/Twitter Connect! FIRST POST GOES HERE, PLEASE! :)

77 May 10, 2012

"Hi Amber! Thanks for joining us. And I gotta say...Ana Marai is a pretty cool pen na…"

Charissa Weaks replied Jul 5, 2011 to Introduce Yourself to SheWrites/Twitter Connect! FIRST POST GOES HERE, PLEASE! :)

77 May 10, 2012

"Hi Nicole! Thrilled to have you here!"

Charissa Weaks replied Jul 5, 2011 to Introduce Yourself to SheWrites/Twitter Connect! FIRST POST GOES HERE, PLEASE! :)

77 May 10, 2012

"Hey Virginia...oh cool...that's a song... :) Anyway...thanks for joining us!!"

Charissa Weaks replied Jul 4, 2011 to Introduce Yourself to SheWrites/Twitter Connect! FIRST POST GOES HERE, PLEASE! :)

77 May 10, 2012

"Hi Wynnie! thanks for joining our group!"

Charissa Weaks replied Jul 4, 2011 to Introduce Yourself to SheWrites/Twitter Connect! FIRST POST GOES HERE, PLEASE! :)

77 May 10, 2012

"Hey Julia! Thanks for joining honey!"

77 May 10, 2012

"Hey Miss Julie. LADIES....If you don't know Julie I want to encourage you to MAKE SU…"

77 May 10, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

Jeannine Atkins left a comment for Jill G. Hall
"Hi, Jill, Yes, I'm really looking forward to 2015! I want to sign up for the facebook group, but I'm afraid I don't know how. I may also be replying to you in an awkward way, so please excuse me if I am. Trying to get used to She…"
41 minutes ago
Jill G. Hall left a comment for Jeannine Atkins
"I'm excited to meet you too! This will be an exciting year for both of us. I just signed up to join our fall 2015 Facebook group. Have you? "
52 minutes ago
Annie Tucker posted a blog post

Grammergency #2: Apostrophes Gone Wild!

The holidays are upon us once again. If you’ve already sent out your annual greeting cards, congratulations for being so organized. If you haven’t, well, neither have I. Either way, ’tis the season for punctuation anxiety, because this is one of the…See More
1 hour ago
Susan G. Weidener commented on the blog post 'What Are E-Books Worth?'
"Amazon is a lot bigger than self publishing and it gives authors a forum to move our work because the moretraditional outlets will not give indie publishers the time of day.  How else do people expect to transition from Indie to…"
1 hour ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service