Please share your twitter handle as a comment so we can find each other!

Views: 1871

Replies to This Discussion

Hello. I'm @fromsuntosun and @ninamckissock

Erin O'Riordan, erotic romance/crime fiction author!/ErinORiordan

I'll add everyone here. :)

I have two twitter handles:

@blankslatepress (as a publisher)

@readwritenow (as an author--plus this is my personal acct and can be quite political)

Mine is YejideKilanko. Thanks!

Lynne Favreau

Use links darlings-LINKS!!!

mine is @adventurebybook

and if you love romance, follow @passionandprose

My Twitter handle is ;. Focusing on my novel The Resurrection of Hannah/book events/blogs. Also talking about my upcoming book, too. Would love u to follow!

Great idea!  My twitter handle/link is:  @Mlouiseg88

And the reason to insert your link is it makes it really easy to click on it and follow -- I just did with the three that have live links inserted :)

I write about publishing a lot-- would love to join this group...

Hello, I am @petrakidd.  My blog is where I post a mixture of short stories, news about my writing/e-books and the odd musing.

Latest Activity

Michelle Cox liked Christelle Lujan's blog post 8 Things That Can Go Terribly Wrong at a Book Event (And How to Avoid Them)
1 hour ago
Michelle Cox commented on the blog post '[THE WRITER'S LIFE] Living between the Lives'
"Couldn't agree more, Cindy!  My day job (which begins at 7:00 am when the kids step on the bus) is writing - working on my novels and the endless self-promotion that goes with it.  My "night" job - (which begins at 2:20 pm…"
1 hour ago
M.F. Webb posted a blog post

NaNoReMo and the Windward Isles

No, I didn't mean NaNoWriMo. I don't work at that pace, I don't have anything new that I need outside incentive to start, and word count is not my problem. (Ahem.) But I ran across someone doing NaNoEdMo--National Novel Editing Month--which seemed…See More
5 hours ago
lizzie maxwell posted a status
"Excited to join this community. I write in many genres including children's books, stage plays, screenplays. I'll post more later!"
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Kamy Wicoff.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service