I have written a children's faith-based series and am seriously considering self-publishing because of the many benefits and profit potential. Most of the publishers I have submitted to like my work but they said it will take two years at to publish. My husband is military and we will be stationed in Italy for 4 years so I am not sure if I can wait. With that aside, I would love to have some of you read my first book and give me feedback before I submit it to an editor. Let me know if you're willing to help. I am so excited because illustrations are almost done and I have promoted and have tons of readings and signings scheduled in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and New Orleans!

Views: 75

Replies to This Discussion

Direct me to your books, please. I am finished with the editing now. The book is going through the publication process.

Hi Mimi, here are all my links, blogs, website and books. I'd love a review of whatever book you read. I'll put it on my sites. I feel excited for you. I know the joy of watching the process of having a project be born. Congratulations. Thanks, Jan

Jan Marquart, LCSW, Author                                                  

www.awareliving.net   website and bio

How to purchase Jan’s books:

Kate’s Way    www.createspace.com/3498926

Voices from the Land

The Basket Weaver 

The Mindful Writer, Still the Mind, Free the Pen 

Echoes from the Womb, a Book for Daughters 

The Breath of Dawn, a Journey of Everyday Blessings     

Write to Heal  www.awareliving.net

How to Write from Your Heart www.awareliving.net

How  to Write Your Own Memoir www.awareliving.net

Latest Activity

Rebecca Coffey posted a blog post

Hysterical: Anna Freud's Story—18 Months after Publication

In 1973 when I was 20, I drove cross-country in a beautiful, orange (borrowed) karmann ghia coupe with my friend Beth to see her father, who was a major entertainment lawyer in Los Angeles. We stuffed our marijuana inside our bras when we crossed…See More
31 minutes ago
Liz Shaw replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"Leaving the bar http://bit.ly/1Oitvr4 #writingprompt ~~ This is real life #39 http://bit.ly/1kVemRm #reallife"
2 hours ago
Lidy Wilks replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"For today's post I share all the things I'm thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving! "
2 hours ago
Deborah Ailman posted blog posts
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Kamy Wicoff.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service