I have written a children's faith-based series and am seriously considering self-publishing because of the many benefits and profit potential. Most of the publishers I have submitted to like my work but they said it will take two years at to publish. My husband is military and we will be stationed in Italy for 4 years so I am not sure if I can wait. With that aside, I would love to have some of you read my first book and give me feedback before I submit it to an editor. Let me know if you're willing to help. I am so excited because illustrations are almost done and I have promoted and have tons of readings and signings scheduled in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and New Orleans!

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

Direct me to your books, please. I am finished with the editing now. The book is going through the publication process.

Hi Mimi, here are all my links, blogs, website and books. I'd love a review of whatever book you read. I'll put it on my sites. I feel excited for you. I know the joy of watching the process of having a project be born. Congratulations. Thanks, Jan

Jan Marquart, LCSW, Author                                                  

www.awareliving.net   website and bio

How to purchase Jan’s books:

Kate’s Way    www.createspace.com/3498926

Voices from the Land

The Basket Weaver 

The Mindful Writer, Still the Mind, Free the Pen 

Echoes from the Womb, a Book for Daughters 

The Breath of Dawn, a Journey of Everyday Blessings     

Write to Heal  www.awareliving.net

How to Write from Your Heart www.awareliving.net

How  to Write Your Own Memoir www.awareliving.net

Latest Activity

Stefania Dubrovic updated their profile
33 minutes ago
Stefania Dubrovic posted a blog post

My Secret Techniques in Writing Love Letters

“I don’t ask you to love me always like this, but I ask you to remember. Somewhere inside of me there will always be the person I am tonight” - an abstract from one of the greatest love letters ever written in the 20th century, by F. Scott…See More
35 minutes ago
Joan Dempsey commented on the blog post 'Author Headshot Tips: The Importance of a Great Author Headshot'
"CONNECT WITH YOUR READER I would add two additional tips: 1. Connect with the photographer so that when you're looking at her or him during the shoot you're honestly connecting with a human being, just as you'd like to connect with…"
57 minutes ago
Annie Tucker commented on the blog post 'Grammergency #6: Help! I Need an Editor'
"Hi Amber, Kristin Bustamante recently published a great post on that subject: http://www.shewrites.com/profiles/blogs/how-to-find-a-book-editor?xg_source=activity"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Kamy Wicoff.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service