I have written a children's faith-based series and am seriously considering self-publishing because of the many benefits and profit potential. Most of the publishers I have submitted to like my work but they said it will take two years at to publish. My husband is military and we will be stationed in Italy for 4 years so I am not sure if I can wait. With that aside, I would love to have some of you read my first book and give me feedback before I submit it to an editor. Let me know if you're willing to help. I am so excited because illustrations are almost done and I have promoted and have tons of readings and signings scheduled in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and New Orleans!

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

Direct me to your books, please. I am finished with the editing now. The book is going through the publication process.

Hi Mimi, here are all my links, blogs, website and books. I'd love a review of whatever book you read. I'll put it on my sites. I feel excited for you. I know the joy of watching the process of having a project be born. Congratulations. Thanks, Jan

Jan Marquart, LCSW, Author                                                  

www.awareliving.net   website and bio

www.freethepen.wordpress.com

www.open.salon.com/blog/janet_ruth

www.filedby.com

www.goodreads.com

www.shewrites.com

www.Examiner.com

How to purchase Jan’s books:

Kate’s Way    www.createspace.com/3498926

Voices from the Land

www.createspace.com/3552509

The Basket Weaver 

www.createspace.com/3553668

The Mindful Writer, Still the Mind, Free the Pen 

www.createspace.com/3546101

Echoes from the Womb, a Book for Daughters 

www.createspace.com/3546083

The Breath of Dawn, a Journey of Everyday Blessings     

www.createspace.com/3546000

Write to Heal  www.awareliving.net

How to Write from Your Heart www.awareliving.net

How  to Write Your Own Memoir www.awareliving.net

RSS

Latest Activity

Kelly Hashway replied to the discussion 'What did you blog about today?' in the group Bloggers: Let's Make It Work!
"I'm having a scavenger hunt to celebrate the release of my middle grade fantasy, Curse of the Granville Fortune. Come play and you might win a bunch of prizes.http://kellyhashway.blogspot.com/2014/10/curse-of-granville-fortune-release-day.html"
1 hour ago
Jack Dawson posted a blog post

Of Body Shapes and Personalities: How to Buy a Jacket thatis Functional, Fashionable and Flattering

Jackets are a closet essential for every woman, both functionally and fashionably. They are diverse and offer the same diversity to whichever ensemble you are trying you achieve. For instance, you could go from official to smart casual by just…See More
3 hours ago
Sonja Benskin Mesher posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Lily Iona MacKenzie posted a blog post

Good Reads Marketing Event

I plan to attend Good Reads marketing event:Learn How to Market Your Books on Goodreads is Wednesday at 5:30 PMOrganized by Book Promotion ForumQuestions about this event?Contact the organizer at president@bookpromotionforum.orgHope to see some…See More
7 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service