I have written a children's faith-based series and am seriously considering self-publishing because of the many benefits and profit potential. Most of the publishers I have submitted to like my work but they said it will take two years at to publish. My husband is military and we will be stationed in Italy for 4 years so I am not sure if I can wait. With that aside, I would love to have some of you read my first book and give me feedback before I submit it to an editor. Let me know if you're willing to help. I am so excited because illustrations are almost done and I have promoted and have tons of readings and signings scheduled in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and New Orleans!

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

Direct me to your books, please. I am finished with the editing now. The book is going through the publication process.

Hi Mimi, here are all my links, blogs, website and books. I'd love a review of whatever book you read. I'll put it on my sites. I feel excited for you. I know the joy of watching the process of having a project be born. Congratulations. Thanks, Jan

Jan Marquart, LCSW, Author                                                  

www.awareliving.net   website and bio

www.freethepen.wordpress.com

www.open.salon.com/blog/janet_ruth

www.filedby.com

www.goodreads.com

www.shewrites.com

www.Examiner.com

How to purchase Jan’s books:

Kate’s Way    www.createspace.com/3498926

Voices from the Land

www.createspace.com/3552509

The Basket Weaver 

www.createspace.com/3553668

The Mindful Writer, Still the Mind, Free the Pen 

www.createspace.com/3546101

Echoes from the Womb, a Book for Daughters 

www.createspace.com/3546083

The Breath of Dawn, a Journey of Everyday Blessings     

www.createspace.com/3546000

Write to Heal  www.awareliving.net

How to Write from Your Heart www.awareliving.net

How  to Write Your Own Memoir www.awareliving.net

RSS

Latest Activity

Epifania Akosua Amoo-Adare posted blog posts
24 minutes ago
Sonja Benskin Mesher posted a blog post

. montgomery .

clover round small trees.rain spots.high house begs to buy, french bird house, old linen stitched,pinned , labelledtied with string.a domestic thing.later at home.owls perched outside.our oak tree.a new format, yesterday.sbm.…See More
2 hours ago
Michele J. Rolle liked Bella Mahaya Carter's blog post [Body, Mind & Spirit] Gifts of Spirit: Knowing When to Write, When to Pause & When to Begin Again
5 hours ago
Michele J. Rolle liked Bella Mahaya Carter's blog post [Body, Mind & Spirit] Gifts of Spirit: Knowing When to Write, When to Pause & When to Begin Again
5 hours ago

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kamy Wicoff.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service