Our San Diego group celebrated She Writes' 2nd Anniversary at Barrio Star where we shared fabulous food and great conversation. We plan to meet monthly to support each other as we pursue our writing goals.
We LOVE She Writes and this is how we count the ways...
1. "I love feeling connected to other She Writers and sharing experiences through chats and blogs. When I have a question, there's always someone in She Writes with and answer." - Kate
2. "I love meeting online and in person with fellow writers and sharing inspiration, ideas and support." - Kim
3. "An opportunity to meet fascinating writers I didn't even know about." - Kathy
4. "What I love is how I feel now part of a writing group. It's something I always wanted to do but didn't have time." - Monica
5. "What I love about She Writes - the opportunity to actually meet other women from many different kinds of writing and areas. I've met She Writers in New York City and San Diego!" - Elaine
6. "Love all the Fresh Friendly Faces and the wise warm women at our meet-up." - Mary
7. "Humor in conversation." - Lynn
8. "I love the support and camaraderie of our group." - Shary
9. "Meeting new people and writers in my own back yard." - Leah
10. "Thanks to She Writes, I've already met some amazing San Diegans whom I may never have otherwise had the pleasure of discovering." - Susan
What do you love about She Writes?