• Discussion
    • Stevie Edwards

Call for Proposals - The History Press

Started by Stevie Edwards
      Dear Women Writers, My name is Stevie Edwards, and I am a Commissioning Editor for The History Press. We are a trade paperback publisher that focuses on publishing accessible local and regional histories, ranging from The History of Michigan...
      • Stevie Edwards

Call for Proposals - The History Press

Started by Stevie Edwards
        Hi!   My name is Stevie Edwards, and I am a Commissioning Editor for The History Press. We are a trade paperback publisher that focuses on publishing accessible local and regional histories, ranging from The History of Michigan Wines to The Civil...
        • Andrew Diaz

How Can be a Professional Writer?

Started by Andrew Diaz
          A writer should know all the aspects of creating a perfect paper with unique presentation and creativity. A professional writer will have a unique style of writing that readers could possible to identify it. To become a professional writer, you need...
          • Daniela Brown

She Writes is Now My She Motivates

Started by Daniela Brown Replies (1) Last reply by Jasjyot Sidhu
            I’m so happy to be a member of this wonderful community. Being a writer, I have lots of things to be enjoyed. Here is writing discussions, personal conversations, suggestions and ideas on professional moves, etc. I’m a freelance writer and currently...
            • Karoline Barrett

Cover reveal!

Started by Karoline Barrett
              So happy to reveal the cover to BUN FOR YOUR LIFE, the first book in my Bread & Batter cozy mystery series, coming from Penguin on 11/17/15. 
              • Katrina Katzenbach

Writing Grants

Started by Katrina Katzenbach Replies (4) Last reply by Kate Raphael
                Okay, this did not get enough of a response from the chat room, so I am posing it in the forums.  I am considering applying to a local writer's grant, so I am asking around hoping to get some insight into other writers' experiences with them.  My...
                • Kylie Humper

http://www.healthproducthub.com/crazy-mass-reviews

Started by Kylie Humper
                  Crazy Mass is a giant web steroids retailer based in the United State, it claims to supply legal steroids and supplements, which have been manufactured in an FDA-approved facility.It offers a wide range of legal products that bulk, cut and create...
                  • Sakki selznick

Getting ready to submit my complex literary novel. Any ideas on this Poetic 1-page synopsis?

Started by Sakki selznick Replies (3) Last reply by Sakki selznick
                    Los Angeles, the city of make-believe, where people go to reinvent themselves. West Adams, one of its first suburbs, a magnet for new wealth in a provincial city with a burgeoning moving picture industry. Here, in the course of a century, one...
                    • Karoline Barrett

Love Mysteries???

Join me and other mystery authrors on FACEBOOK September 12, 2015! Talk to authors, pre-order books, ask questions! Look forward to seeing everyone there!
                      • Karoline Barrett

LOVE MYSTERIES?

http://https://www.facebook.com/events/1641650729410856/ Join me and other authors on September 12, 2015!
                        • Karoline Barrett

Mystery Writers Revealed!

Love mysteries?  I will be joining other mystery authors for a huge  Facebook event on 9/12/2015!  Ask questions, pre-order books, buy books for $.99!!! You won't want to miss this one! https://www.facebook.com/events/1641650729410856/
                        • Haiku

Started by Juliana Lightle Replies (1) Last reply by Corinna Jaeger
                          Posted my third set of haiku on my blog today:  www.julianalightle.com.  This links to my blog: writingontherim@wordpress.   Discovered the rules for writing haiku are substantially different from anything else poetic.  Also looking for a contest...
                        • FORMATTING SOFTWARE?

Started by Karen Lewis
                          Dear She Writers, Would you share your expertise in finding the best affordable FORMATTING software to prepare a completed 300 page manuscript - with photos - for self-publishing a PRINT book? The manuscript is in an older version of MSWord. ...
                        • FORMATTING SOFTWARE?

Started by Karen Lewis
                          Dear She Writers, Would you share your expertise in finding the best affordable FORMATTING software to prepare a completed 300 page manuscript - with photos - for self-publishing a PRINT book? The manuscript is in an older version of MSWord. ...
                          • Lorraine Currelley

Will Self Publishing Create Obstacles to Specific Awards, Grants, and Fellowships? What are your...

Started by Lorraine Currelley
                            It depends on the specific publishing policies of each. Self publishing is a growing billion dollar industry. Many of the stigmas of the past are gone.
                            • Bronnie Marcus

Procrastination

Started by Bronnie Marcus Replies (1) Last reply by Felicia Dillon
                              I am in no hurry to write or finish my book as I am doing it out of passion but I find that I write about everything else, blog and get distracted, I have a basic plot and have only managed the first paragraph. I just find I don't have enough...
                            • Need for a cowriter.

Started by Linda Carcavella
                              I have been informed that, having no contacts in America or a track record there in films, that the prospect of selling my script to agents there, on its completion, is virtually zero. I believe I have a gem of an idea, with potential, so am seeking...
                              • Caroline D. James

How did you get to write so good?

Started by Caroline D. James Replies (2) Last reply by Caroline D. James
                                Hello everyone. I hope you´re all inspired and writing mind-blowing material. I know you are because I´ve been reading around.  I can´t help noticing how amazing you all write. Perfect sentence structure, perfect punctuation and perfect spelling and...
                                • Laura Cella

Marital Advice

Started by Laura Cella Replies (5) Last reply by Laura Cella
                                  For inclusion in an essay, would some of you please share with me single sentence advice your mother gave you about marriage? Thanks.
                                  • Vibha Fenil Shah

Building my characters

Started by Vibha Fenil Shah
                                    My novel is about a school so has lots of characters. I have oullined the story and have a general flow. I have been told to expand my characters. All my characters sound same. Can anyone give me advice on what is best way to build the characters?...