I express my gratitude for being a member of this group
Posted by

Hey there, I am freelancer in academic writing. Writing is my passion and I have been trying to be a professional in this area since my college. Nowadays, I think I have toughed the line of goal already. The first stage of my career was by acquiring a degree in English and then I have completed major in it. During my academic career, I have participated many competitions and won 2 of them. It was my experiences to step forward to a professional writing career. After graduation, I have been working as a freelancer for small projects which increased my confidence and strength as well. Hopefully, being an academic writer, I am still freelancing for providing academic essays and dissertation writing service for students who reach out me for help. Obviously, I have years of experience in writing and researching. I can promise my clients that to offer the best I can.

I would like to make use of this opportunity to express my gratitude towards accepting me as a member of this group. Thank you for your support and I wish I could share more stories here.

Thanks and Regards,

Dean Jeffery