It's Paperback Release Day for my near-future novel Division!
Posted by

Taa-da-da-taa-taa-taa-taa-taaaah! (That's my attempt to write out the sound of a trumpet fanfare.)

It's Release Day for the paperback edition of my near-future novel, Division! So of course, I'm providing a link (Amazon -- B&N will follow) and a short blurb.

The link: http://www.amazon.com/Division-Karen-Wyle/dp/1493775987/. And here's the blurb (complete with third-person reference to yours truly):

-----------

Conjoined twins Gordon and Johnny have never let their condition keep them from living full and fulfilling lives. Now, new technology gives them a previously unimagined choice: to live in "normal," separate bodies. But who gets to choose? And what if one twin considers their conjoined life a blessing, not to be abandoned without a fight?

Division, like Wyle's earlier novels, uses original settings and situations to explore universal themes: the complexity and intensity of family relationships, the nature of individual identity, and the far-reaching effects of the choices we make.

-----------

At the moment (I don't know for how long), the paperback is available at a 10% discount. The paperback also comes with a free Kindle copy.

Thanks for listening!. This is my fourth novel, and it's still exciting. :-)

Replies