SHARE YOUR BLOG POSTS
Posted by

If I don't find like-minded bloggers to laugh at and with, I go crazy. I have made so many friends and found so many blogs to follow in these types of threads on SheWrites. This group needs one as well. Please reply with your latest blog post to entertain us!

Replies
  • Someone at our church recently had a family member (16 years old) who committed suicide because of bullying. So sad!

• Wow! I am so sorry about this! I have compassion on both sides of this coin. We have a mini-weenie as well! We also have large breed dogs, one of whom is an unfixed male who has been aggressive with other small dogs at our neighbor's house, all over dog in heat issues! You mentioned that your dog is a stud. This could have played a big factor. I was told by our vet that this is expected behavior (conflict) for an unfixed alpha male. But I think the name of that dog was Molly? Female? There are lots of rules we have to follow now, mostly territorial over sex or food, to avoid conflict, even with my own mated dogs. Our mini-weenie is fixed and has never had a problem with the big dogs. I think this is why. Sounds like that person was carrying a loaded weapon around, though, and dodging the bullets. Sweet pic, too, of your husband and Texas. I'm glad Texas lived!

• The competition was INTENSE. I think the only reason I got in was that I kind of harassed the judges on twitter! So they knew I'd be very involved. If I have any advice for getting in next year, that would be it. :)

• Thanks so much!!! I'm already super pumped about next week- I've got my post all set. The challenge this time? A newspaper article about a crime I've been arrested for. (Fictional, of course.)

I actually made my husband snort his beer up his nose when I read it to him. :)

• I will pop over and read this! I tried out for Blogger Idol, but didn't make the cut, other than landing on a judge's top 25 list. Oh well, there's always next year! I'll be back since the judges didn't make me cry and nobody humiliated me by saying, "That. Was. Dreadful." LOL!

• I love listening to Miley's music. I'm just not a fan of her behavior right now. I loved Justin Timberlake. He has some great mainstream music. Thanks for the comment, Emilie!

• This is a great opportunity to support one another. Thanks!

Mom and I found ourselves with a free afternoon today. She wanted to chill out with some knitting (her words) (not really) but I wanted to see if I could find a beach we discovered on one of my previous visits. It was a town beach, which means you can only get in with a purchased sticker, which Mom has. It was less crowded than other beaches and it had a natural, untouched feel. Kind of like me in high school. (click link to continue reading)

http://www.a-caryling.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-bitchin-beach.html

• Very good post! I actually found the other artists pretty disgusting, too. Then again, I'm not a huge fan of mainstream music.

• I've never been as amused by a eulogy as I was yours, SuperMommy. You've earned my vote, now Write In Peace!