Introduction
Posted by

Here I would love for all members to introduce themselves here. , A WOLF Press and LeTeisha Newton will introduce themselves here.

LeTeisha Newton

LeTeisha Newton is the author of a plethora of novels ranging from hot Interracial Erotica, Paranormal biters, Fantasy, and Urban Fantasy genres. As a Goodreads, NightReading, Amazon, Kindle, Sony, and Diesel author LeTeisha has begun to reach out to fans. She began  long before she ever thought about publishing. Thanks to an amazing teacher, that kept telling her to STOP reading in class, she decided to go further than she ever thought possible with her writing. Baile, her premier novel, is the only one written in the first person, and, at times, her go to novel for inspiration. As a mother herself LeTeisha truly felt the way Yfel did about doing anything for ones children, go to any lengths, and smile at the end. She enjoys hearing from her fans. Follow her on twitter @LeTeishaNewton

A World of Literary Fantasy Press

A Wolf Press was the brainchild of writer LeTeisha Newton. A Wolf stands for A World of Literary Fantasy Press and embodies all of the fantasies and dreams of LeTeisha Newton. Designed after serious thought of what it would be like to control her own destiny, A Wolf Press has become a home for her novels that have lives of their own. Characters jump of the pages, worlds come a live, and maybe, just maybe, she'd have you wondering if the things that go bump in the night really do exist.

Follow A Wolf Press down the road to another world. Let your mind go free and your inhibitions down. It'll be a fun ride, we promise.

Replies
  • Noelle K Long is a teen author, who you can always find writing. If she is not writing, she is either reading, dancing, or doing homework as she is still in school. She has published a series call Secret and Lies: A Wilder Pack. She has published three books in her series Betrayal, Madness, and Home. Check them out on amazon or Barnes&Noble.
  • Noelle K Long is a teen author, who you can always find writing. If she is not writing, she is either reading, dancing, or doing homework as she is still in school. She has published a series call Secret and Lies: A Wilder Pack. She has published three books in her series Betrayal, Madness, and Home. Check them out on amazon or Barnes&Noble.
  • Hi, I am Lisa C. Miller. I am a poet who has a creative partnership with the Holy Spirit for many years. My family and I live in the beautiful state of Alaska where the spirit of animals and men roam free. Their secrets carried by the wind throughout the land; each night they echo off the mountains. I have published two books of poetry and am currently working on a third.
  • Oh wow! You know I really loved the Hobbit as well and was SO UPSET when they didn't do that first when they did the movies. It was like, 'hello, you're missing half of the story?!' but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Life happens to the best of us. I've been writing since I was at least 10 years old lol but I didn't publish until 2008, when I was 21. It's been an uphill battle since then and I've only really gotten crazy about my works in the last couple of years. Before that I was helping others get their words out there. I'm happy you've joined!

• Hello once more and thank you for the invite! When I was ten years old, I was already well versed in fairy tales like the Blue Fairy Book and The Oz series, so much so that I was constantly looking for more at the library. Then one day I saw a book title in one of those stand alone book racks that were in a local retail store. It said "The Hobbit." I bought it thinking Id give it a try, and if I didnt like it, Id only be out a few bucks. I took it home and read it 16 times in one week - I could NOT put it down. Wow, talk about a fairy tale! And then I read The Lord of the Rings...and I wanted more and more, so much so that I decided I would WRITE my own. Since then, I have been attempting to write my own fantasy fiction. 

Well, long story short, life happened, and before I knew it I was a college graduate, married and with child. Only when things calmed down did I start to look back at my writing days and think that I would like to get back into it. Unfortunately, all of my story ideas snowball into novels. Currently, the works in progress that I am able to make time for are a kind of historical fantasy with adventure, mystery, and time travel in it; and what I hope I can at least contain to a short story, if not a novella, which is a supernatural romance with a more contemporary setting, but I decided I'd go outside my own comfort zone and write in 1st person as well as give it a 'film noir' twist to it. I am hoping to finish the short story/novella first and work on getting that published. My first WIP has become bogged down with some major issues regarding character development and purpose, but I hope I can come to a breakthrough soon.

• I really don't know yet. I am just getting started researching. I welcome any advice or directions about the process. As soon as I get this packet of 4 stories edited I will submit them to the copyright office and figure out where to go from there. Any pointers?

• I love things with a supernatural twist! (I am a Paranormal Romance writer so I understand!) Self-publishing can be a good way to go. Have you looked into packages from companies or are you going to go the less-traditional route and publish it completely on your own?

• Hi! Thanks for the invite! I write romance. About half are supernatural of some kind. I have fallen in love with my centaurs. I am finding more and more of my characters are centaur. What a better place for an ancient species to hide than in the central US where nothing ever happens!

I am looking for readers and an editor. I plan on self publishing. As a short story writer, this feels like the best way to go.