Latest activity: November 2014
Created by

All things poetry and then some.

private group
47  DISCUSSIONS
Discussions
  • Started by Ciara Jones
    Last reply by Kelli Swearingen
    I feel like my brain is rotting away I don’t know how to explain it I can’t describe this feeling I’m tired of going on Facebook And looking at the...
    See more
  • Started by Amy Jo Sprague
    The pop and snap of prescription pill bottles, swallow, light, inhale, scrape of the chair, cluster of tap-tap-taps on the keys, a silence— beyond...
    See more
    In this sleepy little town down behind the milkweed to the hidden trail that winds through the pines and then, breaking   sun   just like that   and...
    See more
    It's a sunny afternoon, the light coming in yellow through her curtains that cut through the smoke. Cat Stevens feels like water inside my soul and...
    See more
  • Started by Kelli Swearingen
    Anyone writing 30/30 this month? I've been thinking about this and it seems we have a month for everything and While its not a bad thing,especially...
    See more
  • Started by Betty Larrea
    Our love was like the desert sun radiating hope inspiring all to see that love is everywhere   Maybe there was no me, no you only the yearning of...
    See more
  • Started by Kelli Swearingen
    He loved me for one drunken moment and I felt the same, I kissed his cheek our brief affair was over and all I had were his beads.
    See more