BookTrib Giveaway for travel memoir Americashire: A Field Guide to a Marriage

BookTrib is running a giveaway of my travel memoir, Americashire: A Field Guide to a Marriage.  It chronicles the three years I spent living in the Cotswolds and the decision making process over having kids that took place in parallel.  Enter to win here:

http://booktrib.com/2013/05/americashire-author-jennifer-richardson-and-her-biological-clock/

Replies
  • Yes! I will probably need a jpeg of the cover. I'll use your "about the author" at the back of the book for your bio, unless you want me to use something else. I have your links, and will include those. And there's no rush. I'll probably turn in the review just after the 4th of July, and my guess is the editor will post it the following week.

• Thanks so much, Petrea! If you do write something in Hometown Pasadena, which would be great, please let me know if you need anything else and when it is up so I can promote on social media. :-) thanks again - Jennifer

• Hi Jennifer,

I just this minute finished reading "Americashire," which I won thanks to this post. I wanted to read it so badly that I think I entered two giveaways! I wasn't disappointed, I really loved it. I will post that on Goodreads and Amazon. I also write reviews for my local online magazine, Hometown Pasadena.

It's a delightful book, thank you so much for writing it. I'll do my best to make sure others get to have the pleasure of reading it.

• You are right! Sorry for being confusing by replying to you under the string for the BookTrib giveaway. I am always looking to get word out about the book, though, so if you are interested I would love to talk further about a possible giveaway on your blog. Let me know and thanks, Jennifer

• Uhoh. I won a copy at "Thoughts in Progress"! Got her email last night.

Obviously, I want to read this book. Something about your description got me.

If I really did win on both blogs, which would be greedy of me, then maybe I can give one away, this time on my blog.

And of course I'll give you a review. In my experience, all reviews are great.

• Hi, Petrea,

By now you have probably heard you DID win! Just mailing it out to you today. Hope you enjoy, and if you do, would be so grateful if you would write a review on Amazon or Goodreads. All the best! Jennifer