Short Story edit
Posted by

Hi, I'm new to the horror group, and am hoping for a little help. A favour really. I have a short story, around 6000 words, and really need someone to go over it for me. Normally, I would have my wife do it, but she's not great with horror and definitely will not read anything (or watch anything) where an animal dies. Which leaves me in a bit of a bind so I was wondering if anyone would care to take a look. I take constructive criticism very well (my wife can be brutally honest with me) and am aware my grammar isn't great.

Any takers? Mostly all I can offer is thanks and friendship in return right now because I'm skint right now.

Rhian

(cross-posted to the spec fic group)

Replies
  • Hi Rhian!

I finished the edit and sent it to you a week ago, March 14, but I didn't hear anything back. Did you receive it? Do I need to send it again?

~ Lexa

• Hi Rhian! 6k doesn't sound too time consuming. I'm an experienced critter who focuses on big picture issues as well as technical ones. My Horror shorts have been published in a bunch of paying venues. If you're interested, send the story as a doc to laura_6eg(at)yahoo.com