Women's Writing Circle in Boston/Cambridge
Posted by

Are there any women interested in forming a women's writing circle in Boston/Cambridge?  I live in Cambridge and would love to start such a group to meet regularly face to face and online. Not sure if this is a discussion or comment wall posting, but hoping to hear from folks.  Thanks!

Replies
  • Hi Jen, are you still interested in getting something together? I've recently started working in Boston again, and could manage meeting up in either Boston or Cambridge. Anywhere convenient to the Red Line could work for me.

I'm currently working on a fantasy novella--it's more in the realm of magical realism. Let me know if you're interested!

• Hmmm. I'm not into Memoir. Not sure about Personal Essay; that's a maybe.  

Seems I am mostly hoping for a group of established poets, Jen. 

Janet

• Good idea, Jen. I live just across the river, in Brighton. I want to hear more. Do you have a particular genre in mind? I do nonfiction and poetry. Would either or both work for you?  Janet

• Hi Jen nice to see you here! 

I live on the South Shore so if you were willing to meet me half way I'd love to work with you.

I have started writing groups in the past on Meetup and joined others and they all fall apart quickly due to lack of commitment to writing by other members. 

Let me know if you're interested and we can go from there.

HAPPY Holidays to you!

Tonya