Let's Get Connected!
Posted by

Let's share our Twitter handles and get connected! I spend a lot of time on Twitter getting oriented with the real world (because, you know, us writers tend to live in underground caves) but also networking with other writers and sharing writing tips.

My handle is @kiersi. I'd love to talk with you!

Replies
  • Hello everyone. I'm @whenwelisten on twitter.  I have my blog attached to twitter so I can tweet my blog. I mostly blog poetry but am looking to get more reader involvement and more twitter interaction as well. Lets connect and assist each other.

Lori

• Hi guys, I'm @CarryUsOffBooks and I usually tweet & RT blog articles about children's literature, writing quotes & art. Happy to join this group!

• I've been on Twitter for awhile and tweet now and then, always a blog I've written. I've read all kinds of posts and advice on Twitter and I still don't really get it. So, yesterday, I thought, okay, with my book coming out, I'm going to have to do better than I have been. I'm just going to treat Twitter like a pal and see what happens. Maybe it's as simple as that, just say what's on my mind. Get friendly with it. So far no answering tweet as to what system to switch to from iGoogle. But I shall persist!! But first I shall follow you THEAndrea!

• Well, I've finally taken the plunge and created a Twitter account: @THEandreamiles

I don't know what I'm doing, but I figure it is time since I'm looking to publish my first book with SWP. (The "THE" seems...egotistical, but I'm trying to think positive. After all, I could win the Pulitzer one day, right??)

Anyone want to follow me? I could use all the encouragement I can get! Thanks!

• Nice to meet you, Ami and Kelley! I should really put together another post about Twitter--mainly, effectively using Twitter without it consuming time you could spend actually writing. Ha!

• Hi All!

I am @kelleyjleigh and definitely a newbie.  Have honestly been a little afraid the interaction/response requirements of Twitter will swallow up my time.  Venturing in ... glad for this group.