Writer's Block and the Shamanic Narrative
Posted by

Yay! Starting 7 May I will be teaching a 4-week online class, "Writer's Block and the Shamanic Narrative" on the Pagan Writers Community. You don't have to be Pagan, you just have to have a project in mind to work on, be able to do the assignments in the time allowed (one week), be lucid in your imagination, and have access to a scanner. Details forthcoming--Bzz me with questions.

Replies
  • I don't know about the Ning community but the general community page is up, as well as the FB page. I thought at one point Angela was letting one of the web fronts go, but I'm not sure.

• Do you know when the Pagan Writer's Community web site will be up and running again?  Thx.

• Yay--details!

Have a writing project that just isn't moving? Want to approach it from a completely fresh, inspiring perspective? Join me for the online class I'm teaching, "Writer's Block and the Shamanic Narrative," at the Pagan Writer's Community. If you have an open mind and an overly active imagination, this class can help you get moving again. Check out the details, and feel free to buzz me with questions.