Kamy: Submission Confirmation & Photo
Posted by

Hi Kamy,

I submitted my entry yesterday and didn't receive a confirmation. Also, I attached the photo instead of pasting it. Should I resubmit?

Thank you!

Linda Covella

Replies
  • Hey. Those of you who have revieved confirmations of your entries...how long did that take? I sent mine on morning of the 14th...still waiting. Thanks.

• thanks for this :-)

i might resend the entry just in case they object and disqualify the other entry.

suz  

• If you are using gmail go to this link https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2#settings/labs

Then click on "Labs."  There is an option that is called "Inserting Images." Click on the box to enable. At the bottom of the page click on the button that allows you to save changes. Now when you go to compose a message there will be an icon that looks like a mountain. If you click on that you can insert an image. HTH

• My confirmation just came through - can relax now - here's hoping they don't object to the photo attachment 

Fingers crossed for everyone :-)

• I just received a confirmation! It says: "Thank you for your submission to the Young Adult Novel Contest. We will be in touch if anything comes up in processing your materials; watch She Writes for the winners to be announced on January 15, 2012! For more information about Girls Write Now, please visit www.girlswritenow.org."

I attached the photo, so I'm hoping that's okay. But at least I know it was rec'd and not rejected because of the photo (so far, anyway).

• I´ve also sent everything in yesterday,  incl. my payment reference number etc. to [email protected]. - still no reply or confirmation :( I´m a bit worried, so I´ve sent another e-mail early in the morning - just in case they didn´t receive it. though no answer yet.

@ Please Kamy, could you be so good and tell us what´s going on or what to do?! thank you :)

• On the contact page, I found Kamy's profile and a link to send her a message. If I don't get a reply to this by later today, I'll try that. :-)