Non-fiction critique?
Posted by

I write creative non-fiction and need a fresh perspective on a short piece I'm working on. This writing specifically deals with reproduction and medical issues - but it's not as dry as it sounds ;-) Anyone interested in trading critiques. I prefer to critique other creative non-fiction.

Replies
  • Thanks Nancy! I'm just going down the list and sending out to the first two so I don't get overwhelmed with critiquing other writing. But I may go for a second round and exchange pieces with you in the near future.

• Hi Sharon. I think I'll take you up on your offer, too. Is there an email address you'd prefer for me to use?

• Thanks Nichole! I'll send it out to you and just let me know when yours is ready and I'll take a look at it if you want.

• Hi Mindy.  I can read 3600 words, no sweat.  Send it out!  I'm also creative non-fiction.   I'll read yours if you read mine!

• Thanks Jodi! The word count on my piece is about 3600 or roughly 8.5 pages. For some reason I thought it was shorter. Let me know if you're still able to read it and I'll send it to you. And I'd be happy to read your piece when it's ready.