Introduce Yourself to SheWrites/Twitter Connect! FIRST POST GOES HERE, PLEASE! :)
Posted by
Tell us what Genre you write, your Twitter handle, and any other social networking links you may have (blogs, Facebook page, Goodreads, etc.). People with similar interests can stalk you easier this way :)
Replies
  • Thanks for providing this forum!

Hello ladies. I write speculative fiction and recently published a collection of short stories Escape from Beckyville: Tales of Race, Hair and Rage.

On my blog, I chronicle my journey as a self-published author who walked away from a career at a top-rated talk show to write full time. I'm @NicoleSconiers on Twitter, and you can find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/EscapefromBeckyville

Looking forward to connecting with a group of talented and empowered women!

• Hey Miss Julie. LADIES....If you don't know Julie I want to encourage you to MAKE SURE you follow her somehow. Julie's blog has been a go-to for me on my writing journey and she is one of the sweetest Twitter Peeps you can have. :)

XOXO,

Charissa

• Hello fellow writers and Tweeters, I'm a New York-based Australian who has published one memoir, The Young Widow's Book of Home Improvement, and is wrestling with a second nonfiction work-in-progress. I'm @v11oyd on Twitter where I share craft- and business-related information I have found useful. On my blog at http://www.virginialloyd.com I focus on aspects of writing and editing memoir. (As a former book editor I also work with memoirists on their manuscripts, providing constructive feedback and mentoring.)

I think this group is an excellent addition to the SheWrites community and I look forward to contributing. Thanks Charissa!

• Hi, I'm new to SheWrites and Twitter.   I channel and write "new age" love poetry (the Universe helps me do this.)  I'm currently in the process of self-publishing my first book of poems through Balboa Press (a division of Hay House.)  My "handle" on twitter is WynAP, and I do use Facebook, too.  I'm a retired Middle School science teacher with a variety of interests ranging from yoga and reincarnation to Pirates of the Caribbean (movies) and the music of the band TRAIN!  : )
  • Hi She Writers! My name is Julia Munroe Martin, and I have a blog called wordsxo (loosely translated to love of words). I write about my life as a writer (of fiction and creative nonfiction) in a small-town on the coast of Maine. I also write about gardening, inspiration from a strong sense of place, coastal life, libraries, insecurities about writing, building a social network....and a whole lot more....often from a humorous point of view. Please check out my blog:

http://www.wordsxo.com

And follow me on twitter @wordsxo

I look forward to meeting all of you!

Cheers,

Julia