She Writes Anniversary Celebration
Posted by

Hi ladies!

We are so thrilled about the volunteer spirit in this community.

To keep things organized, please post the following in this thread:

City, State (or the city you are closest to that would be ideal for a meetup)

Whether you are volunteering to coordinate/plan the event OR assist

Looking at our She Writes Meetup page (http://www.meetup.com/SheWrites/?see_all=1), I see that NYC, DC, and Portland (Oregon) already have the anniversary meetup scheduled.

If you are in one of these areas and wish to help, join the meetup on that page so you can discuss plans with those in your area.

If you are not in one of those areas and choose to set up a meetup there, please let us know in this thread.

More information will be coming...thank you all again!

Replies
  • Hi I live in Valencia County New Mexico.  1 year retired RN after working for 42 of my 52 years as a nurse.   Volunteer in the court system,  work once a month as a mediator in District Family Court.  Visit Foster Families as a CASA.

Would like to connect with other writers in Albuquerque or just south of there in Valencia County.

• Hi, I'm definitely not a joiner but very much need the community.  I live in Jupiter, FL and would be willing to help organize a gathering of like minded authorettes in northern Palm Beach County.

• Sacramento, California

Hi there, I'm definitely a newby on this site, but I'm an avid volunteer, so I'm game to helping out any way I can.  Any suggestions on how I can find others in my immediate area and what I can help out with?

• I'm from Anchorage, Alaska, and am happy to help organize  (but not be the only organizer) for the local SW folks.

Thank you.

• Hi all--

Chicago She Writes members will meet at Black Rock Pub, 7 or 7:30 pm, at 3614 N. Damen in Chicago (just north of the Damen/Addison intersection)--come on by and say hello!