Twitter Links | Let's All Connect on Twitter
Posted by
Danica Davidson says: (And I think it is a great idea.) There was talk before about linking our blogs. How about following one another on Twitter? I know I'm trying to get more followers on Twitter and I wondered if anyone else were, too. Mine is www.twitter.com/DanicaDavidson
Replies
  • Hello!

This is a great idea. Here are my Twitter IDs:

@ReinaBorinquena, @ResultsDiva, @findblogs2read

I also have a Facebook fan page I've recently started called Boricua Confidential. Click here for my Boricua Confidential blog and here for my Boricua Confidential Facebook fan page fan page. I also started a registry of blogs on Facebook called Blog Central. The goal is to be the largest such registry on Facebook or anywhere, for that matter.

If you have a Facebook fan page, "Like" us and we'll "Like" you back! 

Happy Blogging!

Emiliana Martin
    Mujeres group founder 

• Hello everyone, since the last time I posted on here I have changed my twitter name. I was previously tweeting as @novelingnewbie but have decided to ditch the moniker and be myself so you can now follow me as @AlanaMander

For those who aren't familiar, I post a daily one word prompt on twitter and challenge you to reply with a fictional sentence or two (within the 140 character limit) inspired by that day's word. I find it helps me kick start the creative energy and have used many of the sentences I have come up with as story starters. Come along and give it a go.