Let's Link Our Blogs...
Posted by
I invite all the members of Why Do You Write & What Is Your Process? to link the website & blogs that we maintain separate from SheWrites with those of other members of this group. Linking websites and weblogs is a great way to create back links. And back links are incredibly important when it comes to using your/our websites & blogs to get the word out about--publicize, promote and market--our work. Here's the name and url of my blog. anjuellefloyd.com www.anjuellefloyd.com Post the name and url of your blog and I'll add it to the link(s) section of my blog/website. Again, thanks so much. anjuelle Imagination is the key to freedom. The author's job is to cultivate and nurture her or his imagination and that of others. www.anjuellefloyd.com/books/keeper-of-secrets/ www.anjuellefloyd.com/books/the-house/

Replies
  • Here is my wordpress blog when you click the link you will see a section called recent post with recipes!! I encourage people to subscribe or follow me by entering their email and hitting the sign me up button at http://activeamateurchef.wordpress.com/

I'd love to see your comments and recipes!

Colleen Green