What Blog did you VISIT today?
Posted by
Thinking it might be nice to start a thread about what other She Writer Blogs we VISITED - just for fun and to do a little tooting of each other's horns rather than our own. I'm going first, with a note below, and am going to try to check out a different blog at least once a week. Do join me! Meg
Replies
  • I visited Jan's blog, Nexus. I loved her post about tidying up the back porch for spring/summer. Great looking recipe for bean soup, and lots of beautiful photographs woven through her posts.

Makes me long, just a little harder, for spring.

Check it out:

http://connectere.wordpress.com/ 

• I've been visiting lots of blogs but remiss about posting about them here. I did have such a lovely time visiting around on the group blog hop. Thinking of organizing same again, but maybe not till things settle down from new novel launch.

But today I visited Susan Orlean's Free Range at the New Yorker. Read about the original Borders which she and I must have been shopping in around the same time. I still have bookmark from when it was the only Borders anywhere.

:-)

• I am trying to visit as many She Writes blogs as I can each day, and following the ones that resonate with me. It's been a great pleasure so far!
  • I'm having technology issues, so I didn't get to read all that I wanted to, but... I got to check out fellow SheWriter's blog, My Sista's Voice.... fun read. :-)

Stacey