Science, Art, and Spirit
Posted by
Cross-pollinating these three fields is what I am up to...how about you? A project of mine titled "Prophecy and Particles" synthesizes the particle physics of supernovae, the physiology of the human heart, and the ecology of transformation. We have a book ready soon, a 2-D, 3-D, 4-D interactive exhibition, and lots more. How can we collaborate? c.f. http://prophecyparticles.shutterfly.com/
Replies
  • Excellent work dear Jennet ! Thank you so much for sharing this transformation with us and will definately bring it to others attention. Looking forward to more books and (from my spiritual sanctuary set in acres of gardens in West Sussex), I wish you much success. Regards,
  • Beautiful, Jennet! I'm all about cross-pollinating. I just had my novel/cd release event on Friday night, where I had a music concert, book reading, art show, & more - to convey the same theme in varying forms. It was great! I do the same thing on my radio shows. So many of us are capable of expressing in many different ways & it seems appropriate to do so if that's the case. I was once concerned that people would get confused about what I was doing or saying, but now I tend to think they'll figure it out. It's art, after all. It doesn't have to be explained, right?! My sister's "entity" is called Local Honey & she also uses the term cross-pollinating. This is apparently what the Universe is communicating through us at this particular time! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your book, exhibition, etc. Yes, maybe we can collaborate! Makes life even more fun!
  • Jennet ... this is a fascination of mine also so I look forward to seeing your book. I'm slogging through the quantum physics and cellular biology stuff right now. Will check out your shutterfly stuff.
  • Thanks Lucille! Were you able to find the shutterfly webpage? And congratulations on your recent acceptance to the anthology, that's great.