What have you written this week?
This is where we can list what we have accomplished each day or week to help us move forward in our writing, to encourage one another to work, to hold ourselves accountable with our sister writers, to find a reason or push to write a blog, a book, a play, a paragraph, a thought, a title or in this case a run on sentence. What have you written this week?
Replies
  • I had this idea that I would submit an already-published piece to The Passiion Project. I rationalized that it wasn't previously published b/c it appeared on-line for only 6 months and now was gone. Last week, I came out of denial. Worse than not entering would be entering, winning, and subsequently being disqualified. Or even worse, if I won and became famous, I could always doubt my success b/c I cheated. All this to say: I had to pull out the only piece that remotely suited and get to work. I am proud of the work I sent it. Of course, when I look at it again, I will see all sorts of ways I could have made it better, if I had given myself more time. Under the category of: "Oh, well," I am moving on, content.
  • I started on draft number 4 - Pg 1 (lol) for Prayers in the Dark. This page has been a long time coming...