Little Lov'n Monday: Show A Little Lov'n
Posted by
Little Lov'n Mondayis a day we celebrate the work of fellow She Write bloggers. Between now and Thursday, post a link to an article, contest, interview, poem- anything you think deserves a little lov'n. Leave a link and be entered in LLM Giveaway. Deadline is December 10th. I'll leave this open to readers outside of the US and Canada, but instead of shipping a book, I'll email you a gift card. It's too costly for me to ship beyond Canada. Leave a link or comment that you have commented to 5 bloggers and you're entered in the LLM book drawing.Once a month, I'll use Random.org to select a winner to choose a prize from this list (continue to check it, it will grow): We Were The Mulvaneys by Joyce Carol Oates Sold by Patricia McCormick (YA) The Meaning of Consuelo by Judith Ortiz Cofer (YA) All of Me by Venise Berry Bittersweet by Nevada Barr The Untelling by Tayari Jones If you are an author or member who'd like to donate a book, please drop me a pm. Drop those links & check out these : The First Time I was called a Nigger @ Naki (Bernice McFadden) Teaching Medical Listening Through Oral History @ Literature, Arts and Medicine Blog (Sayantani DasGupta) Ridiculous "Tits for troops" wesite by Ann Pauley @ She Writes
Replies
  • Thanks E and Susan, Let's hope this grows. Once a month, a free book will be given to a participant.