She Meets! Organizing a Retreat/Salon!
Posted by
Hello fellow bloggers and writers. I am organizing a get together of SheWriters. (Hopefully just the first of many SheWriters that She Meets to come) I am looking for bloggers and other writers on the East Coast primarily. Trying to meet in Western Mass or New York. The idea is to meet "in the flesh." I've let Kamy know and she said she would like to join us if we do gather. Questions: 1) Are you interested? 2) Would you prefer an ongoing, drive-to-meet-drive-home, montlhy salon? Or 3) A weekend retreat? I'm hoping we can meet to share ideas, get to know each other, share resources, frustrations, successes, milestones, questions, etc. Eat food...take a hike/walk, have a structured topic on writing and perhaps some relaxation exercises. Obviously time for writing and time for sharing. Open to suggestions of what you would like to do...so, what would you like to do? If I get enough responses, I will look into cost for food and lodging...not anything expensive. I will look for volunteer professionals to lead the writing topic and volunteer professionals with experience in stress management/relaxation exerecises etc. Please let me know your thoughts as soon as possible so I can begin planning. Look forward to hearing from you, Madeline