Haiku Writers
Latest activity: August 2019
Created by
Question or comment / Traditional or new twist -- / A forum to share.
[BTW, posts in prose are perfectly welcome.]
private group
17  DISCUSSIONS
Discussions
  • p b
    Started by peggi boone
    only you my rose more beautiful every day will not wither I wrote this for my dear mother, for the event of her 97th birthday on August 25th.
    See more
  • Started by Cathy
    The Beach Glorious waterfront We shared the day together Renewing our love. By Catherine Richardson Thick & Thin Our lives together Haven’t always...
    See more
  • Started by Cathy
    Ellis Island Very Important Most ancestors come through there Heard the stories yet? By Catherine Richardson Childish Games Why do we say...
    See more
  • Started by Cathy
    Knock Knock Have you had enough Heard too many in your life After a while they bore By the hands of Catherine Richardson Goofy When stress gets...
    See more
  • Started by Cathy
    Talents Spiritual Fighting Healing emotional or not This, the Pagan way. By the hands of Catherine Richardson Doubt Traitor to patience Hesitation...
    See more
  • Started by Cathy
    10/30/09 Post Affair Wanting you with me Afraid you need something else Do I still give in? by the hands of Catherine Richardson Partnerships Each...
    See more
  • Started by Cathy
    Break Away I can’t stand sickness She’s always thinking of her Have to get away by the hands of Catherine Richardson Words changed Friend no more...
    See more
  • Started by Cathy
    Letting Go Can’t hold onto her How unhappy she’s with my love Needs another like her. by the hands of Catherine Richardson New Friends Through no...
    See more