Boomers Write
Posted by
Hi Everyone: Just letting you know that I cater to the over 50 writing folks at Boomers Write: http://www.boomers-write.com Any topic, any time. Come share your memories, advice, stories, articles, photos and more.
Replies
  • Wow, thanks so much Bonnie. I'm glad you like the site and hope you will take the time to post a memoir, story and/or pictures there. Have a great day! Martha
  • Hello Martha. I know it's been about nine months since you posted, but I want to respond by telling you how much I enjoyed your site. For those over fifty, I recommend taking a look at it. What great information about over fifty. I must say I was first overwhelmed by the site until I scrolled down and found YOU!!! You wrote in the very beginning: "The National Center for Creative Aging states that creative expression for older folks is vital to their quality of life. It does not matter what your financial, physical, emotional or even cultural limitations might be, you can still be as creative as you wish. Research has shown that remaining creative throughout your senior years can not only keep your mind sharp, but also improve your overall health and give you new found interest in life." This short paragraph was an appetizer compared to the rest of your post - VERY informative. Thank you so much for sharing your site. I imagine that I'll spend the rest of the day there because you touched on so many subjects about those of over fifty. Have a nice day.