Introductions
Posted by
This thread is for us to get to know each other. Feel free to post anything other members may find interesting about you and your writing career. Welcome to the group!
Replies
  • Hi there! My name is Chynna. I'm from Edmonton, Alberta (originally from WInnipeg). I'm a freelance writer/editor and author. I have written books in the areas of YA, adult suspense and children's. I've also written two memoirs. I'm so happy to be a part of a Canadian group to bounce ideas off of and connect with.

Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of your group and i hope to get to know you all better.

Chynna

www.lilywolfwords.ca

www.the-gift-blog.com

www.seethewhiteelephants.com

• Welcome Tracy and Jan! We're here to support each other in our daily writing work so jump right in anywhere or start a discussion of your own.

Good writing!

djw

• Hi, I'm a Canadian - born in Medicine Hat, Alberta, lived all over the place and now keep my canoe in Nova Scotia. I write just about everything but my big interest for the last several years has been to get some novels finished and published. I'm deep in a revision of a 'literary fiction' (hate that expression) and the notion of Canadianism is something that comes up for me all the time. The novel I'm working on, True, is set in Nova Scotia (country and urban) and the southwestern corner of Alberta with a short foray into Nelson, BC. I have two mysteries on the go - the first is set around Peggy's Cove, NS and the second, Annapolis Royal, NS.

I am also a playwright with four or so plays that have hit the boards. I am not currently writing any plays but I could at the drop of a hat!

I have several blogs, write for the government when they pay me, and have had some poems published.

I just like writing! I make part of my living by being a psychotherapist.

• Hi Danielle,

I'm a freelancer writer and blogger in Hamilton--looks like I'm right next to you! 

best,

Nina

• Welcome new members! Love that word is spreading nationwide! Keep telling your stories and sharing them here, will you? As always, remember that this group is yours and your discussions keep it vibrant. Start a new one any time!

djw

• Hello Everyone!

I am a writer in Ancaster, Ontario.  I have a blog and also write for other online magazines.  I am currently working on a book that will be a memoir/self-help book.  My blog focuses around my recovery from bulimia and spirituality.

I am very active in Social Media as well on both twitter and Facebook.

It's very exciting to have found this amazing website!! What a resource!!  I am open to any advice or feedback anyone has.

Danielle xoxoxo